Sunday, April 9, 2017

Today's News

JBL heat going nuclear:


CBS have picked up on the current bullying storm surrounding JBL. They claim to have received conformation that Mauro Ranallo will not return to WWE because of his fall out with the former APA brawler.


Justin Roberts says that he is not trying to get JBL fired by WWE, but does want the world to know what he is like, and wants better treatment for stars of the future.

WWE have made their first comment on the situation, telling CBS that Mauro is still employed, and will be until August.


ROH great wants NXT:


Adam Cole says he would not want to be fast-tracked to the WWE roster if he were to sign for them...


"Yeah, hypothetically, if I were to go to WWE, I would like to go to NXT first, the reason being is I think, first of all, that entire system looks like a blast to me, the fans, the entire adjusting to that style, that product, continuing to find myself in the actual WWE system, and I think on top of that, the comfortability of starting in a place like NXT and potentially succeeding in a place like NXT would give me a lot of confidence if I were to go to RAW or SmackDown. I think the perfect idea, obviously, NXT is not the place I'd want to be my entire career. I'd of course want to get on the main roster, but the idea of starting in NXT, developing Adam Cole in WWE NXT, and then, going to a RAW or SmackDown, would be my ideal scenario."


Actor talks Rock feud:


Vin Diesel says he is one of Rock's only brothers in the film world and then chastised him like a big brother would, for their much publicised fallout on the set of 'Fast 8'...

"I don't think the world really realizes how close we are, in a weird way. I think some things may be blown out of proportion. I don't think that was his intention. I know he appreciates how much I work this franchise. In my house, he's Uncle Dwayne. I protect the franchise. I protect everybody including Dwayne. I protected Dwayne more than he'll ever know. And it doesn't matter. He doesn't have to know. But he appreciates it. He knows it. Dwayne has only got one Vin in his life. Dwayne Johnson only has one big brother in this film world and that's me."

He confessed to finding him to be ''A pain in the butt, sometimes.''


ROH boss kills story:


ROH's boss says there is no story in relation to the WWE buyout of their league...

"It was not a story. It was not a story when it came out. I think people want to make a story out of nothing. I'm very open in conversations with very many different wrestling promotions. And I think sometimes because I don't share a lot of stuff, we're very private about what we do. I think it raises speculation. I think this thing with the WWE really started because we were in conversations about content for Kevin Owens' DVD. There was a lot of back and forth between the two companies. I think that was the seed that drove that story."


WWE want Alum back:


Alberto Del Rio says WWE are chasing him to return, but he won't.


Luger reveals who knew he was jumping ship to WCW:


"Very few, I think Sting and Eric Bischoff. Maybe one other."

No comments:

Post a Comment