Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Today's News

Vin vs Rock:


A UFC fighter has claimed that Vin Diesel told him he would beat Rock in a fight...

"Vin Diesel yelled at me yesterday at the party because I said in a fight versus him and The Rock, I gave it to The Rock. So he pulled up on me. Not in a violent way but he said 'come on man, I would flex on The Rock.'"


Why Jinder is getting chance:


WWE are giving Jinder Mahal a push because they hope to grow their business in India this year, and feel having a top star representing the region will aid their quest.


SmackDown tease:



  • Shinsuke Nakamura opens the show
  • Charlotte Flair vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi
  • No DQ Match: WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Erick Rowan
  • AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin
  • Beat The Clock Challenge: The Colons vs. The Ascension vs. American Alpha vs. Breezango



Payback:


The Club vs Cass & Enzo will be the kickoff match at Payback.


New baby:


Roderick Strong has become a father to a baby son called Troy.


Mauro Ranallo had heat:


Backstage reports from WWE sources suggest Vince McMahon was tired of Mauro Ranallo, and did not like his style. He reportedly told him to be like Michael Cole.


JBL bullying:


Another story of JBL bullying has made it into the public domain. He recently attacked an unnamed star who had missed two shows because they were at home with a relative that was dying. He reportedly chewed them out for missing the events because he had worked the shows despite having a hernia injury. He went on for so long that the talent was reduced to tears, even carrying on with his tirade after the star told him why they had been away.


Ryback accuses WWE star of roiding:


Ryback says Jinder Mahal is clearly on juice...

"Speaking of tits, who I noticed had tits this week on RAW, Jinder Mahal. I noticed… they did a close up of his f--king chest and I just noticed it right away. I've never had that or anything because I don't… like, there's no reason to. When you get gyno, red flags right off the f--king bat, Dr. Black. Jesus Christ, that s--t don't happen on its own, and I like Jinder and whatnot and he looks great, but I am pointing out the obvious, that that doesn't just f--king happen from f--king drinking your protein shake."


TNA to WWE:


Gunner is in talks with NXT.


WWE:


WWE have won a shorty award for their YouTube content.


Titus O'Neil:


Titus O'Neil has revealed he was conceived after his mother was raped when she was just 11 years old. He has joined a campaign against sexual assault...

"I'm very passionate about making sure that the same thing that happened to my mother doesn't happen to other women or young men around the world,"


Seth steals:


Kenny Omega says Seth Rollins has stolen his finisher.


Bischoff snubbed WWE:


Eric Bischoff says he rebuffed a chance to go to WWE during the invasion...

"They had called about a year before and people don't know this ya they called me about a year before you know Vince called me in whatever it was 2002. In 2001 I was in Wyoming in the summer and I got a call from JR, and JR wasn't exactly excited to call me at the time you know he still had a chip on his shoulder a little bit and he called me and said, "hey you wanna come in and work a program?" and I said, "well, whats the program?" and he said, "well we're working on it" and I said, "well sure, when would you want me to start?" "you gotta be here Monday" well this is like Friday and I had a house full of people, it was over the 4th of July, I had like twenty five or thirty people, friends and relatives that had driven in from all over the country for a family reunion and I'm thinking ya I'm not just gonna pick up go up there for a Monday Night Raw to participate in something what they're not really sure what it is quite yet, it wasn't right you know, so I politely passed and when I did I thought well that will be the last time they call me."


Injury:


Eddie Edwards will be having knee surgery this week. He was hurt over the weekend.


Impact ban:


Impact have banned Reby Hardy's F**k that owl shirt from their tapings.


Katsuyori Shibata:


Shibata is handicapped down the right side of his body, and will need further surgery in May. He still hopes to wrestle again.


Vince the movie:


A new wrestling film has been confirmed. 'Pandemonium' will tell the story of the life and career of Vince McMahon, and will be produced by Tristar.

No comments:

Post a Comment