Thursday, April 13, 2017

Today's News

Simon Gotch:


A backstage incident on the day Simon Gotch left WWE has come to light. He caused an ugly scene at catering after falling off his chair. He was said to have been tipping it back onto the hind legs, lifting the front off the ground, like you used to do when you were a kid, before your parents told you better. He pushed his luck too far and the seat toppled over. He then got really mad and kicked, or threw, the chair away.


Why Steph was tabled:


Stephanie McMahon took the table bump at Mania because she wants to take a break, and go on holiday with her children.


David Otunga:


David Otunga will not be joining Raw for six weeks. He has landed a leading role in a new action film. He will play a cop during the hurricane Katrina in NOLA.


WWE congratulations:


Dean Ambrose and Renee Young were married on Sunday in Las Vegas and Apollo Crews is expecting his first child.


Injury:


WWE say Roman Reigns has a separated shoulder. The injury is kayfabe.


Alum talks WWE return:


AJ Lee has addressed her potential to return to WWE in the future, and didn't seem keen on the idea...

''I never would say that because I've personally said never to things before and done them. But I am so happy where I am right now and I feel like I had such a pitch perfect career that I would be nervous about tarnishing that. I feel like it's kind of full-circle and perfect for exactly what I wanted. But who knows?''


Cena in ad:


John Cena has appeared in an ad for Crocs, a shoe brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment