Sunday, April 16, 2017

Today's News

Alum enters JBL storm:


Alberto Del Rio has discussed the JBL bullying story...

"I know I had a lot of beef with some of the people in that company, and I can say that I hate some of the people in that place, but JBL was not one of them. He was always fantastic to me and he always treated my family with respect, so I have nothing but respect for JBL. But with all honesty, and I swear on my kids' life, I don't watch the product at all, I don't follow, so I don't know what the situation is with JBL."

Former announcer Rich Brennan was not as positive...

"JBL was difficult to work with as a broadcast partner. There's nothing you can do about it because that's Vince's guy. With this whole thing going on, I don't know, but it seems like he's entrenched there. He basically violates all the rules when it comes to broadcast announcers in how we are trained to be announcers because he can. Difficult to work with part of that is his heel persona, some of that is if he (JBL) doesn't like you or respect you then it's dialed up little bit. At times I felt like he really didn't work to make the product better, he was just there to get himself over. Backstage he was OK to me. Can I see him giving Mauro a hard time? Absolutely I can."


Alum on news:


Brodus Clay appeared on Fox News this weekend, to discuss Donald Trump and the recent bombing campaigns America have taken part in.


Booker wants Otunga's job:


Booker T has hinted at wanting to make his spell at the Raw desk a regular thing...

"There's always pressure. WWE is a machine. Being on Smackdown or RAW, I wouldn't say it is not the same because they are two totally different brands, two different entities, but I am looking forward to working with Michael Cole and Corey Graves and giving it my brand of commentating. I bring my own style. I don't speak like they do. I speak for the people. I think it'll be refreshing. I am going to be there for six weeks for now, but you never know."


Wyatt wants old boy back:


Gangrel says WWE had to shoot down Bray Wyatt's request for him to return as part of his group...

"I was talking to Bray Wyatt. He wanted me to come in, but the thing is WWE doesn't own the rights to the name of 'Gangrel' so that got shut down. It would have been fun. I probably would have come in as a manager. But I always wrestle. It's never too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment