Wednesday, October 3, 2018

1/10/2018

WWE awards:


Mickie James will host and perform at the Native American music awards next week.


Lita:


Lita made an unadvertised appearance at an indie over the weekend.


WWE @ NJPW:


Kairi Sane and Lo Shirai of NXT sat in the crowd of the NJPW US show over the weekend.


Sorry juice:


Former NXT star Juice Robinson has issued a public apology for a social media comment that caused offense to the Rhodes family...

"I said something couple of days ago, that I actually want to clarify right now. I said that I was the 'American Dream', and I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but I'm going to say this, because I want to apologize to the Rhodes family. I want to apologize to anybody that I offended. I did not mean that I was the 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes. I did not mean that. There was only one 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes. There will always ever be one 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes, I know that. I loved that guy so much, and I respect him so much. I did not mean any disrespect when I said that. What I should have said, what I meant was that I'm living my American dream. This is the American dream for me to get here, my version of that. I'm not Dusty Rhodes, nor am I trying to be. But I looked up to him, and if a little bit of him has rubbed off to me, I'm better for it. So I want to apologize, especially to Dustin Rhodes; I don't know if he took offense to that, but somebody told me he might have. So I apologize."


Raw tease:



  • The Rowdy One takes on Ruby Riott
  • Shawn Michaels heads to final Raw before WWE Super Show-Down
  • Bobby Lashley gets his hands on Kevin Owens before WWE Super Show-Down
  • The Shield stand united despite Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre's mind games

**Family Guy**

No comments:

Post a Comment