Friday, October 26, 2018

25/10/2018

HOF:


A fan has claimed Kevin Nash let slip that the current NWO reunion will culminate with a group induction, for the three original members, into the WWE HOF. It would be a second induction for all 3 members, if true.


Hulk to KSA:


The Hulkster says he is going to Saudi Arabia next month and WrestleMania next year...

"There are a lot of plans in the works. I'm looking forward to going to Saudi Arabia with the WWE, looking forward to WrestleMania -- but yeah, we're moving forward at a rapid pace. It's exciting to have this opportunity again after all these years where I was there and gone."


Lana:


Lana's social media has been hacked.


Nikki wanted Alum return:


Nikki Bella says she wanted to wrestle AJ Lee at the inaugural Evolution.


WWE KSA:


WWE have confirmed they will go to Saudi Arabia for Crown Jewel, despite media, political, business, fan and talent pressure for it to be killed.


MYC2:


Toni Storm vs Lo Shirai will be held at Evolution to crown the second MYC winner.


Injuries:


Sasha Banks reveals why she was pulled from ring recently...

"I was having head pain and I couldn't function, I couldn't even drive, couldn't sleep. I'm like, 'I need to go get checked out.' I went to several neurologists and they just pretty much told me that I had post-concussion symptoms, and to just rest, rest, rest. It came kind of scary, I'm like, 'Am I going to make Evolution? I was really scared because we've been having a lot of concussion meetings with WWE, taking care of ourselves and our head training, our head problems. I'm like, 'I'm not OK, I can't function, can't wrestle, can't drive, can't sleep, can't eat. So I need to go get checked out.' Thankfully God... I'm OK and I feel back to normal, and I'm ready for Sunday."

Bobby Lashley has a separated shoulder.


Foley gives up:


Mick Foley says his daughter has given up on her WWE dreams...

"No, she got banged up quite a bit. Injured, not just banged up but injured."


Matt Hardy:


Matt Hardy has confirmed he will remain with WWE. He is making a WWE Network show, with his family, and will have an on-screen role, with a slightly amended gimmick from the one he had in the last months of his in ring career.


Old boy has WWE hopes:


Quebecer Pierre has been getting rave reviews since coming out of retirement on the indie scene, leading to speculation of WWE interest. He though says he would not be tempted by an NXT deal, only a main roster run would get him back...

"I'm thinking of something on the big roster with WWE. It may take a little bit more time. It may take a few more months or maybe another year. Who knows? I'm not the architect of knowing what the future hold for me. But certainly NXT would be something that would not really interest me. I would rather go to ROH or Impact Wrestling with a great run than just going onto NXT because lately the top guys they've signed like Matt Riddle and Keith Lee... They sign them to maybe six-figure contracts and they just leave them on the shelf. They don't use them that much or it takes 2-3 months just to get started or before they get into a good storyline, or it could even take a year sometimes. At least the guys are getting paid good money. But in my case it's not about the money, it's about accomplishing something that means something... To me going to NXT wouldn't be the way I envisioned everything. A top 3 or 4 angle in WWE would be a good way to start something pretty big."


Wyatt Family:


WWE are talking to Bray Wyatt and Harper about reuniting their faction.

No comments:

Post a Comment