Friday, October 5, 2018

6/10/2018

Liv Morgan confirms she is cleared:


"I'm 100% cleared by the WWE doctors, who was also quick to praise the men and women who work behind-the-scenes to look after the well-being of the WWE Superstars. They took great care of me. They have a very extensive concussion protocol, which we followed 100% and luckily I am feeling fantastic and we are ready to win."


WWE sponsor Alum:


Vickie Guerrero has won one of three scholarships from WWE. She plans to put the $5,000 towards her science and healthcare studies.


Linda leaps:


Linda McMahon celebrated her 70th birthday this week by doing her first skydiving jump.


WWE vs Indie:


WWE are Trade-Marking WCW event names to stop MLW using them. They had used WarGames earlier this year after TM'ing the term, much to the chagrin of WWE.


Injury:


Pete Dunne is reportedly injured. He has been pulled from live dates as he is assessed.


Alum's talk WWE releases:


Big Cass opened up about his WWE release, in the ring, at an indie this week...

"I have a lot to get off my chest. Everybody in the world wants to know what happened. Why was he released from where he was before? And it seems like everybody out there has the answers. I read the internet, I read the dirt sheets, and I know there's people on their computers, there's people on their phones. And they are all typing up, speculating what they think really happened. And there's a ton of stories out there, and I'll tell you this, I've read them all. Some of them are true, and I'm man enough to admit right here, right now that some of them are true. But most of them are false. That day, there were only three people in that room. There are only three people in the world, who know what happened, and what was talked about that day. And I can guarantee you that the other two will not tell you what actually happened."

Rich Swann said of his departure...

"I'm on good terms, but no I'm not in touch with anyone from WWE. I'm with Impact Wrestling. I've got a contract with Impact Wrestling, and that's all we're in touch with."


WWE promote NWO:


WWE have sent out a press release promoting the NWO speaking tour, which starts later this month.


Group for life:


Riott Squad have gotten matching tattoos to mark their first full year on the main roster.


Rumble on sale:


Travel packages are now on sale for next years Royal Rumble.


Melina talks heat with Stone Cold:


"I've got issues with him. I don't understand how this is funny at all. She had her favorite pick and I am sorry if people don't agree with it. He asked her what her favorite match was, not what his favorite match was. He's going to ridicule her for what her favorite match was? I don't care what your favorite match was. If it's something you love, that's all that matters. I don't care what anybody says. They can say that because I was in the Divas Era I wasn't a good wrestler... blah blah blah. We were only given the opportunities we were allowed. So, to have this opportunity in an era where people were ridiculing Divas. To me, I knew that I worked hard for this moment. I knew they trusted us."

No comments:

Post a Comment