Monday, October 15, 2018

14/10/2018

Impact chief reveals company was in trouble:


Ed Nordholm says of the early days after he took control of the former TNA...

"I would say that when we got into August and September of 2017, I think that was probably coming into our darkest period and we had to make some hard decisions on whether we could or should carry on."


BC coming to an end:


All members of the Bullet Club Elite are selling new merch, which they are all calling their final Bullet Club related attire.


WWE SPOILER!!!:


The Women's UK Championship will be defended at Evolution. The first major event appearance of the title.

I won't tell you what the match will be, because the title presentation match has not aired yet.

One person that won't be there is WWE Alum Jazz, who says her focus is on the NWA gold.


Animal's regret:


Animal of LOD has revealed his one regret from his wrestling career...

"The only thing that I regret in the wrestling business is, Hawk and I would've loved, and we threw this idea around in WWE at the time - 'Why don't you put us in a six-man match with Hulk Hogan and take it around the country?' Because we would have loved to have been in a match with the Hulk as our partner. That would have been awesome."


WWE at indie:


Bayley was at AAW over the weekend.


Charlotte addresses KSA female ban:


"We have Evolution to think about, so I'm not really even thinking about the boys traveling overseas because I'm like, 'I got the first-ever women's pay-per-view match coming up.'"


Matt Hardy talks retirement:


"Retirement, that's a big buzz word. People have asked me since I'm at crossroads where I'm not 100% sure about what my in-ring future is, but as far as my television role on WWE that will 100% be something in the future. I'm not sure in what capacity exactly. But like, retiring is something I will never do. I'm so passionate about this. This is a love of mine, being involved in the wrestling industry. If you can't do it in the capacity you did years and years ago, just be involved in some shape or form. I'll always be involved in some way. Retirement is not something that will be in my future. Backstage work definitely interests me. It is something that has been talked about. It is something I've even experimented with a little bit in the past, and that could possibly be a part of my future. And when I return to the company at WWE, I'm very confident I will have an on-TV role as well, but I will also have a behind the scenes role; a producer role is something which I definitely think I could do one day. I don't know if that day could be in 4 weeks from now, or 4 years, or 10 years from now. But I'm sure I'll do that at some juncture."


Legend passes:


Don Leo Jonathan has died, aged 87.


Hall Of Fame:


Abyss is officially an Impact HOF'er. He was inducted this past weekend.


KSA pulled, or not:


Political pressure continues to be piled onto WWE from the US congress in relation to the Crown Jewel, Saudi special. It seemingly worked, as the event was removed from the company website, but it was brief, and was later reinstated.


SD 1K tease:



  • The Undertaker and Kane return to SmackDown
  • Evolution reunites with Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista and WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair
  • Rey Mysterio returns to face WWE United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura in a non-title WWE World Cup qualifier
  • Michelle McCool, Torrie Wilson, Vickie Guerrero and WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long return, plus others
  • Advertised matches: Daniel Bryan and WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. The Miz and Samoa Joe; Asuka, Naomi and Charlotte Flair vs. The IIconics and SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch


Booker T and Big Show will be there too, but Rock is in still in London filming a new movie, so he, it seems, will not be on the show whose name he coined.


WWE UK:


HHH unveiled the WWE UK Tag Team Championship in London this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment