Tuesday, October 9, 2018

9/10/2018

Retirement retired:


WWE have officially confirmed Shawn Michaels has ended his retirement and will compete in Saudi Arabia next month. It is rumoured to be more than a one off, with a long term plan to go through Survivor Series and Royal Rumble before ultimately culminating at WrestleMania 35.Kurt Angle will also be involved, as part of the World Cup tournament.


Heel turn:


Bella's turned on Ronda Rousey last night. A match is booked for the Red Women's at Evolution.


Matches merged:


Two planned singles matches at Evolution have been merged into a single tag bout. Trish Stratus & Lita vs Mickie James & Alexa Bliss.


Injuries:


WWE say Kevin Owens was injured during an attack by the newly heel Bobby Lashley last night. Becky Lynch has ''Cracked'' her jaw. The injury happened in Australia at SSD.


Sting says Taker was his pick for his third WWE match:


"I think that if I could have made it through that last match with Seth, I was really going to push hard to see if I could get that WrestleMania with Taker. I had so many ideas that developed over a couple of decades based on his character and my character and some of the ideas I had in my head. Someday, someone's going to do some pretty cool stuff like that with characters that are similar, and it all has to do with sleight of hand, and special effects, and holograms… Oh man, I had some ideas that would've rocked everybody. I mean, it would have matched his character and mine. And I believe it would leave people with their jaws open." Sting added, "they would've been very, very entertained."


WWE games:


WWE's latest video game was released today.


Sunny:


Sunny has been released from prison after more than half a year in jail.


Paige talks idea to take GM role on SmackDown:


"I actually pitched the idea, too. I knew a few months back that I pretty much wasn't going to be wrestling anymore, so I was constantly pitching ideas of what I could do. Maybe I could manage someone and be the female Paul Heyman. I was constantly pitching. I think Vince already had the idea to make me general manager. That was his idea.…I'm just so happy. It was a rollercoaster of emotions over two days. WWE has been so fantastic. They still believed I should be doing something and gave me such a big role…Shane McMahon really helped me the first couple of weeks. Then he stepped down, so I could solidify my spot. I have been having so much fun. I love working with the girls and guys."


Goldust:


Goldust will appear in horror flick 'Scare Package.'

No comments:

Post a Comment