Saturday, October 6, 2018

7/10/2018

Tazz did not want to help ECW:


"It was awesome, it was a lot of fun, but I didn't want to go back. I remember coming back from the road and I get a call on the phone from WWE, and Vince is one of the guys on the other phone, I was at the mall with my wife pushing my kid in a stroller. They're like 'hey, uh, Paul Heyman needs a little help', and I'm like 'what do you mean?' Vince was like 'hey look pal, they got a guy there who is holding the title hostage and I need you to go in there and help Paul and take the title from this Mike Awesome guy.'"


Super Show Down:


Results...


  1. New Day bt BAR
  2. Charlotte Flair bt Becky Lynch (DQ)
  3. John Cena & Bobby Lashley bt Kevin Owens & Elias
  4. Ilconics bt Naomi & Asuka
  5. AJ Styles bt Samoa Joe
  6. Bella Twins & Ronda Rousey bt Riott Squad
  7. Buddy Murphy bt Cedric Alexander for the Cruiserweight title
  8. Shield bt Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre & Braun Strowman
  9. Daniel Bryan bt Miz
  10. Triple H bt Undertaker



PolitiKing:


Jerry Lawler has revealed he has been receiving hate mail for attending a Donald Trump speaking event this week...

"But I want to tell everybody; I wasn't going there to see the President, I was going to see a fellow WWE Hall of Famer. That's all."


Injury:


Pete Dunne has a foot injury.


All-In:


Talks are underway for a second and maybe a third All-In.


Torrie Wilson talks American controversy:


''I pray to God that we don’t end up living in a world where an accusation with zero proof becomes a sentence of guilt. Creating hell for women who’ve been brutalized to be ignored & making it way too easy to ruin a persons’ life with an accusation.''

No comments:

Post a Comment