Wednesday, October 10, 2018

10/10/2018

Shawn Michaels:


HBK will not decide on an extended WWE run until he has gaged the reaction of fans, friends, family, his peers, and most importantly his body when he works the KSA special.


WWE vs BC:


Kofi Kingston wants New Day vs Bullet Club to happen...

"It would be The Elite. It would be The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega. I think it's something that from the moment we came out, people were like, 'Oh, is this going to happen? I mean, The Young Bucks and Kenny, and The New Day, there are three of you'. They are so talented, and they've been able to do so many cool things all over the world, especially in Japan, which are… the way they've been able to do those cool things. I think it's kind of a fantasy match-up that people have been waiting with bated breath to see. But, you never know what's going to happen in the WWE. Never say never, and I hope that it does happen at some point in time, but I guess we will have to wait and find out."


AA not sorry:


Austin Aries has taken down a series of controversial in kayfabe tweets, but has refused to apologise, saying he is not responsible for social media users low threshold in relation to being offended by things.


KO:


WWE taped an injury angle for Kevin Owens this week because he needs knee surgery.


Evolution:


Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair for the blue Women's will be the first Last Woman Standing match.

Melina has accepted a challenge from Naomi for the PPV...

"I wanted to hug her face off. That's so sweet, I would love to have a match with her. I would love it. She's such a good person. I know that we could make magic together."


World Cup:


Rey Mysterio will wrestle Shinsuke Nakamura in a world cup qualifier at SD 1000. The match was announced as part of a press statement confirming his WWE return and that he will be a SmackDown star.


Injury:


Maria Kanellis returned on 205 Live last night.


New school:


Kane and Dr. Tom Prichard are teaming up to open a new wrestling school.


Taker recalls first phone call from Vince:


"I got the call from Vince. The call was something like this. The phone rings. I pick it up. 'Hello?' 'Is this The Undertaker?' 'Undertaker? Yeah, this is The Undertaker.' 'Haha! Alright then. Can you be up here tomorrow?' And the next day I was on a plane. That was Vince, called me. He had this character. The original character was based on an old western undertaker." Undertaker remembered, "at the time, people were just so enthralled with it because it was so different."


Royal Rumble:


Tickets go on general release for Royal Rumble 2019 today.


Buddy Murphy talks wrestling his biggest match:


At SSD in his home country of Australia...

"A lot of people asked me if I was nervous, being about to wrestle in front of my friends, my family, my entire city where I grew up. And I wasn't nervous. And then I was a little bit nervous that I wasn't nervous. And then I realised, why would I be nervous when I belong there?"


Diva's:


Bella Twins are Raw stars, WWE confirmed they will stop bouncing between the two shows and go red, while one of their old diva era rivals, Michelle McCool, has posted footage of her ring training as she hopes to get a match at Evolution.


WWE UK:


WWE are running a brutal training camp for UK hopefuls this week. The focus is on strength and conditioning, and they are working the trialists ''Very, Very, hard''. A big announcement is promised in the next week regarding the expansion. It is expected to be a TV deal.


Sunny talks release from prison:



"I'm home. From now on, my personal life will be kept private, and both of these pages will be taken down. I will eventually start a new PERSONAL page reserved for real friends and family only, and a business page for fans and bookings. Please respect my privacy, and only add the new personal page if you are, in fact, a real friend or family. Fans are welcome and encouraged to follow the fan/business page. Thank you all for your continued support in the recent months and in those to come. -- Tam."


Batista:


Batista has threatened to quit ' Guardians' and follow the controversial sacked director to his new job on Suicide Squad.


Del Rio hurt Paige:


Paige has fired back at Alberto Del Rio's attack on her family last week...

"I chose not to reply to it. It hurt my feelings but I didn't want him to know that it hurt my feelings at that point. But it wasn't like it hurt my feelings because I can't believe he said those things about me, it was more about the fact that he was making fun of someone with mental health issues. Who does that? I am glad that he has moved on and found someone. I love that. I want him and his family to be happy, but I just wanted him to leave me alone. So, I thought that over a year of us not being together, I never expected him to bring me up again. So, I was just like, I am not going to respond to that right now. I wish him the best of luck, but you don't make fun of someone with mental health issues because he knows at that point of how depressed and how I was at the bottom and how I wanted to kill myself so he knew all of that stuff."


TV sub:


Becky Lynch will step in for Sasha Banks on an MTV show this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment