Friday, October 26, 2018

24/10/2018

Crown Jewel:


Despite mounting pressure, WWE are continuing to promote the event, and have added a new title match, Bar vs New Day for the blue Tag.


UndertaKer:


Undertaker will take part in a 3 night speaking tour in the UK next spring. April 30 - May 2 in London, Glasgow and Manchester.


Evolution:


Alum Lilian Garcia will work Evolution, she has revealed.


Dragon's Gate:


Neville has announced a new wrestling Network. $13 a month will get you access to his Dragon's Gate promotion's footage.


Anoa'i illness:


Roman Reigns was not the only member of the iconic Anoa'i family to announce a cancer battle this week. Samu, of the Headshrinkers, is battling liver cancer.


205 top 10:


To mark the 100th episode of 205 Live, WWE have named the 10 best matches on the show...


  1. Mustafa Ali vs. Buddy Murphy
  2. Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali
  3. Mustafa Ali vs. Drew Gulak
  4. Cedric Alexander vs. Buddy Murphy
  5. Cedric Alexander vs. Roderick Strong
  6. Kalisto vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Buddy Murphy vs. TJP
  7. Rich Swann vs. TJP
  8. Mustafa Ali vs. TJP vs. Drew Gulak vs. Tony Nese vs. Kalisto
  9. Akira Tozawa vs. The Brian Kendrick
  10. Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Gentleman Jack Gallagher vs. Noam Dar vs. TJP



Rock attacked:


The Rock has been getting mainstream media heat after an old social media post he made after having a meal with the Saudi Royal family came to light.


Religious reluctance:


Mustafa Ali says he worried his religion would affect his wrestling career...

"So I initially started my career by hiding who I was. And I remember that at that point, I might've upset a lot of people. A lot of them think that where they're from or their religion will play a big factor in their success. So if I won the cruiserweight championship and I'm standing in the ring and I held that championship above my head, and the announcer announces the name 'Mustafa Ali', and there's someone in the crowd that looks like me and has a name like that, and they have concerns, now they have a visual representation of what that thought could do. It would go on to show it doesn't matter. 'This guy is in the front, despite his name and despite where he's from, he has been able to overcome all of that and he's now a champion in WWE.' So for me, just the championship will be cool but being the visual representation of what that would mean to a fan out there, someone who is going through what I've gone, for me that's the championship, that's the goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment