Wednesday, October 3, 2018

3/10/2018

Indie injury:


Joey Janela has had a huge setback with his knee injury. He has been told by his surgeon that he will be out of the ring for a minimum timeframe of a year.


Titus O'Neil:


Titus O'Neil has revealed Michelle Obama has personally selected him to be an advocate for a cause she supports aimed at encouraging young Americans to vote (Photo).


Sting talks reluctance to join WWE:


"As far as Vince, Vince and I would always talk and it was great. And then, the attorneys would talk and things would kind of change, but I always thought in the earlier days, I thought that Vince wanted me more to undermine WCW than he did want me as a talent, well, in the later years, you could that, yes. I mean, that was definitely a part of it as well, but that wouldn't have stopped me from going up there, honestly. I mean, I'm a pro wrestlers. This is what I do. And I'm not going to… I mean, I always thought everyone knows who I am. They know what I stand for. They know what I believe. And if I go up there and they ask me to do something that's maybe against my conscience and I just can't do it, then, I just won't do it. And if it's 'goodbye' at that point, I was ready to say, 'goodbye'. I mean, that's all there is to it. I ended up going to TNA and I'll never forget having that conversation with Vince, he's on the phone with me and he says, 'you know, Sting,' he said, 'I find this hard to believe. The legacy that you leave behind and the thought of you going to TNA is just, blah.' That's exactly what he said, 'blah!' And so then you fast forward to me coming back to do WrestleMania, I sent out a text to Vince and Triple H, and I simply said, 'have you guys turned the page on Sting yet?' because I honestly didn't know. Did they turn the page? Are they done or would they consider a run up there?"


Pete Dunne:


Pete Dunne is spending his 500th day as UK champion today.


WWE snubbed by gym:


WWE talent were not allowed to train in a gym in Portland this week. Ariya Daivari was one of the stars to call them out on social media...

''Called Hollywood Fitness in Portland to see if we could use their gym. Was told they dont want wrestlers in their gym due to the standard they're trying to set as a non intimidating environment for the other members. Smart move. I was gonna powebomb the first granny I saw.''


Lita recalls Team Xtreme:


"I really loved the that pairing, it was so dynamic. There's so much you can do with a tag team and a woman especially when there's another trio involved. I love seeing the aspect of a trio as we had such fun matches with Test, Albert and Trish and Team Xtreme.''


Foley debut:


Dewey Foley made his WWE TV debut of SD last night, in a segment with New Day. He wasn't caned, but did get battered.

No comments:

Post a Comment