Friday, October 26, 2018

23/10/2018

Roman relinquishes gold:


Roman Reigns has relinquished the Universal title and gone home. He is suffering from leukaemia a cancer that cause over production of white blood cells. The survival rate is 57% five years after diagnosis. Although Roman has fought and won a battle with the disease before, and promises to do so again. He also said he was not retiring, but did need to be at home with his family at this time.

WWE released a candid backstage video of the roster reaction to his heartbreaking news...




Controversial Championship decision:


WWE say a new Universal champion will be crowned at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia.

Injuries:


Alexa Bliss may miss the first all-female PPV after reportedly suffering a concussion over the weekend. Bobby Lashley is reportedly working hurt too.

New champions:


The Shield won the red Tag gold last night, only for Dean Ambrose to turn heel on Seth Rollins, right after.

Becky Lynch talks failed heel turn:


"I think they know that I love them as well. I think that they know I love wrestling and I love this sport. I think they're fans because they love wrestling, right? So when they can see that passion mirrored, they appreciate that. It's also that I think I give off an energy anytime I meet fans. I hope I let them know how much I appreciate them. I think that's all part of it and I just feel very lucky. It's not concerning that the fans don't boo me. They're reacting and they're entertained. They're enjoying the feud. It's just a matter of what side that they're on. Some people are on my side and some people are on Charlotte's side. I do see it on my Twitter feed and Instagram, that I'm getting a lot more hate as it goes on. But it's OK, I'm going after what I want. The people that are behind me, they'll stay behind me. The people that aren't, well that's fine. I'll just go ahead and succeed in spite of them."

All-In SPOILER:


It has emerged that the TradeMark filing for the term ''All-In'' was not a single one off use filing, but for multiple uses in relation to PPV or TV wresting events or programming.

Crown Jewel refusal:


John Cena and Daniel Bryan have reportedly told the WWE office that they will not travel to Saudi Arabia for Crown Jewel. This has been the biggest hit for WWE yet, and the event is now in more jeopardy than at any time to date. The company are said to be in a frantic search for a new host country for the show.

SD teaser:


  • AJ Styles & Daniel Bryan clash with The Usos in a SmackDown 1000 rematch
  • Rey Mysterio to appear on "Miz TV"
  • Rusev to do battle with Aiden English
  • What will be the fallout of Charlotte and Becky's WWE PC altercation?
  • Naomi and Mandy Rose clash for the first time ever


Evolution:


Zelina Vega has joined the battle royal at Evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment