Monday, August 6, 2018

6/8/2018

Raw tease:


  • Ronda Rousey faces Alicia Fox
  • Disheveled advocate Paul Heyman, how will Roman Reigns respond?
  • Bobby Roode takes on Mojo Rawley
  • The Kingslayer on the defensive after last week's 2-on-1 attack


MYC 2:


Mauro Ranallo and Beth Phoenix will cal MYC this year.


No forgiveness:


Alum JTG says he cannot forgive Hulk Hogan...

"I can forgive him for using the N-word for making a mistake or whatever. But I can't forgive you for admitting that you're a racist. I'm not that dude. I'm not that forgiving. A lot of talent, African American talent share my same thoughts."


Renee talks why TD was not right for her:


"It was a cool experience, but I think when I was in the middle of it and even when we started and I get the call, 'You're going to be on Total Divas', I was like 'Okay…', because I knew I was going to have to broach this subject with my significant other. Now listen if it was destiny, it probably would have been a little bit different, but I also might not have been on the show if it was just me. It was hard, it was really hard and even now when I see the girls and their on the road, and you've got a camera in your face, and you're taking these vacations that aren't really vacations, it's exhausting, it's really a lot of work. I commend them all for doing it. For the people that it's great for, its great for, but I think the problem that I essentially ran into was that I'm not a private person and my husband is. I didn't want to make him do something that he didn't want to do."


Batista vs Disney:


Batista has called Disney ''Nauseating" ''Fascists'' and ''CyberNazi's'' after firing James Gunn, his director in the 'Guardians' films for social media posts. He says he will fulfill his two remaining films contract, but says the movies will not be up to their previous standard without Mr. Gunn in the chair.


He's ready:


Dean Ambrose will be ready to return in time for SummerSlam.


Celeb All In:


Stephen Amell will work a singles match at All In.

No comments:

Post a Comment