Friday, August 3, 2018

3/8/2018

Alum blames police:


X-Pac is furious over the death of Grand Master Sexay...

"I'm really pissed about this, really pissed. Because I've been in that situation in more than one way. And you don't take someone that's not done something violent or isn't a danger to others. Even then, you don't put somebody in solitary confinement. You don't put people in solitary confinement for that long that didn't do s--t and then go, 'Oh, it wasn't solitary confinement.' It's f--king solitary confinement! I've been in it, if you've never actually been in it I don't want to hear it from you at all. It's torture. It drives you crazy, you don't have to be suicidal, you become suicidal. You stay in there with no one to talk too staring at the walls for that long. I've been there and I've hung myself and so I know. I have a pretty good idea of where Christopher was and it's just about the worst place you can ever imagine. Not only are you in the lowest possible place but you die that way. You never come up out of it... I love Christopher, I was tight with Brian in WWE. He was crazy as f--k no doubt, but if you knew him like I did you would know he's a real wonderful guy."

The Lawler family attorney also seeks answers...

"What's been put out is this is a suicide or attempted suicide. So yes, I would say the family is certainly shocked and surprised at that. I accept the reports for what they are and to the extent that they represent a report. Obviously in this day and time, many places, particularly jails have video cameras in just about every corner. So it would be interesting to see the actual events."


PolitiKane:


Kane has been elected as mayor of Knox County, Tennessee.


Injury:


NXT star Aleister Black has had surgery after a ''Scary'' accident on the lives this week.


Tanahashi:


Hiromu Tanahashi will be out of the ring for 9-12 months after his neck injury.


WWE star elected:


Titus O'Neil has joined UTSA. A sports and celebrity organisation promoting various good causes.


Pillman Jr:


Brian Pillman Jr will make his TV debut tonight for MLW.


Freak injury:


WWE Alum John Morrison dislocated his elbow after slipping on baby oil whilst performing parkour during a magazine photo shoot today.


Wade Barrett:


Wade Barrett will reprise his role in the sequel to 'Vengeance.'


MYC:


Zatara, Xia Li, MJ Jenkins, Allysin Kay and Rachel Evers (Lance Storm's daughter) are in MYC2.


Announcer injury:


Dasha Fuentes has had surgery on her achilles tendon.


SummerSlam:


Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jeff Hardy (US) is booked.


NWO reunion:


Cameras have been following the original NWO, in full attire. around Florida this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment