Sunday, August 12, 2018

12/8/2018

Angle back Roman:


"15 years ago at WWE SummerSlam, I defeated Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Championship. It was a barn burner. I fought aggressively to win this match. 15 years later, Roman Reigns has the opportunity to tame the "Beast." I Hope he does. It's time for a new champion on Monday Night Raw."


Titus O'Neil:


Titus O'Neil has expressed a desire to open a school free to its users, and has started discussions with his local government to put his plans in motion.


Punk:


CM Punk has scored a new horror movie role.


Randy Orton:


A judge has allowed a lawsuit over the ownership of Randy Orton's tattoo's to move forward, and has given the tattooist that did them a year to build her case. WWE and their video game makers had tried to get the case thrown out, but were unsuccessful.


Colt collateral:


A source from WWE is seemingly enjoying the breakdown of Colt Cabana and CM Punk's friendship, only wishing it happened sooner, during the trial, which, they hint, was their plan, to turn them against each other. It was also suggested WWE did not care about Colt's involvement in the issue, it was Punk they wanted to go after.


Alum retires:


Melina says she is done with wrestling...

"I've heard so many people say, 'you're old, you're this. It's like, yeah, granted I may not move the way I used to. I may not be able to do some of the stuff I've done. Seriously, the way my mind works it's like I'm not going to be as hard-hitting because my mind thinks, 'what's the point? I already proved what I needed to prove, what's the point? But, when pushed to a certain point, being the person who's experienced so much stuff I'm more methodical. I think things through more than a person who reacts on emotion. Oh, I will find a way, I will find a way to win. It doesn't have to be me doing flippy-dos and putting myself in danger. I'll find a way because I've seen it all, people have taken what I've done, they put their spin on it. I see different ways of using my moves, of doing all that stuff. It's like, 'okay, you've taught me a little something, now I'm gonna put my spin on it and it's gonna be so much better.' Like, I think of all these scenarios, you know?"

No comments:

Post a Comment