Monday, August 13, 2018

13/8/2018

Bray Wyatt:


Bray Wyatt has put out a plea to some of his favourite bands to make him a new entrance theme.


Impact SPOILER!!!:


Tessa Blanchard has won the Knockouts title.


Foley predicts another MMA to WWE star:


"I had a meeting with Vince McMahon and I specifically told him, 'keep your eye on this Cyborg-Nunes fight. She's gonna be larger than life, and I think she'd make a great WWEsuperstar down the line."


Raw tease:



  • Can The B-Team beat the odds yet again?
  • Natalya faces Alexa Bliss before SummerSlam title bout
  • Renee Young to step in on Raw announce team as guest commentator Monday night
  • Intercontinental Championship contract signing set
  • Paul Heyman leaves us hanging



Hart-breaking death:


Member 4 of the iconic Hart Foundation faction, and one of the original pair that fought under the name has died after a medical emergency this morning, aged 63. Jim The Anvil Neidhart is a WWE Alum, two time Tag champ and is father of current star Natalya. It is reported he fell and hit his head, in the early hours of this morning, then started convulsing. Some sites have gotten hold of a recording of the emergency call and posted it, you won't hear it here. Police say they are not suspicious of the incident, and do not believe there was any foul play.

A quick personal memory of Anvil. When I was a lanky, skinny teenager, me and an old school friend went to a wrestling summer camp, coached by Jim (And others), one day he came in late and angry and I got his venom. He did not like the way I was taking hip-tosses and I started to get fed up and went to leave the ring, not good enough for Neidhart, he decided to give me some one on one ring time, and made everyone stand around the ring to watch. He power-slammed me out of my high tops, told me to get up, and did it again, and again, and again. Afterward, he shook my hand, and made me feel like I had earned his respect. I learned a lot that day... thank you Jim... RIP


Old boy retires:


Enzo Amore says he will not wrestle again...

"Not in a million years. There ain't nobody who's got enough money to put my back in the ring."


Injury:


Tye Dillinger's match was stopped after he took a high knee to the face last night.


Bischoff claims he told Show to go to WWE:


"I didn't mind when Paul Wight came to me and said WWE offered him $1 million a year for ten years, I was like dude, you need to take that. You need to go now, lemme give you a ride to the airport. That was then, Paul's obviously matured. Paul was very young at the time and was going through a lot of other stuff. Paul's clearly gone on to be somebody you know, noteworthy in the industry. But at that time, man, he just wasn't putting a lot into it."


Ronda Rousey:


Ronda Rousey left her own movie premiere to go to a WWE event this week.


Raw SPOILER!!!:


Dean Ambrose is expected to return to TV tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment