Tuesday, August 28, 2018

28/8/2018

Raw:


Trish Stratus and the Bella's returned on Raw last night. HBK and Taker will be on the show next week.


HIAC:


Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman is booked, in the cell, for the Universal. Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss is also confirmed.


Old boy threatens to kill himself on Raw:


Jason Sensation, who played the parody Owen Hart in the DX NOD skits of the Attitude Era, sent a dark and troubling tweet as he entered the arena for Raw last night...

"I got my gun through security & will shoot myself in the head & kill myself during tonight's RAW in Toronto. Don't ya dare miss it!!! Thanks for the memories @WWE"

He did not carry out his threat, and has apologised for a joke in very poor humour.


KO quits:


Kevin Owens quit on Raw last night. He has been removed from lives for a few weeks to sell the angle. He has also been switched to the Alum list on the .com site.


NXT lose two:


Travis Banks and Sam Gradwell of NXT UK have both announced they are injured.


Goldberg trashes HOF:


Goldberg says the WWE HOF ''Sucks''...

"First and foremost I went to Vince and I told him my impression of the Hall Of Fame and what should happen. What happened the night before and I don't think it's a justice to the people being inducted. I don't think it's a justice to the fans that sit there for four hours. I think it needs to be changed completely right up on its head. I don't care what anybody says and I don't care if the person that puts it together thinks I'm full of s--t. It needs to be changed because it sucks. I don't care about what other people say or how they did it, I'm telling you in my experience as a headliner in 2018 in the Hall Of Fame -- it needs to be changed."


SD teaser:



  • Charlotte Flair defends the SmackDown Women's Title against Carmella this Tuesday
  • Do you feel the power of the New Day celebration?
  • Gallows & Anderson clash with The Bar and The Colons this Tuesday on SmackDown LIVE
  • Will Brie & Bryan once again deliver an A-List punch to face?



NWO:


The original NWO have announced they are going on a reunion tour.


Cyndi pays tribute:


Cyndi Lauper played the video for her song, from the film 'Goonies' during a recent concert. She dedicated her performance of the track to the wrestling legends that appeared in the video that have since died. If you don't know the video, enjoy the wonderment that was the 80s, with this flashback...




Bring it back:


Maria Kanellis has called for WWE to bring back the Diva's title and division.


KSA 2:


WWE have set early November as the target date for the second show in their 10 year deal in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.


Del Rio wants to come back:


Alberto Del Rio says he wants to follow Rey Mysterio back to WWE, for his final match...

"I am sure I'll be back one day before I decide to retire. I'll return to have a final run. Maybe I'll be able to work with all those wrestlers I used to work with in that company."

No comments:

Post a Comment