Tuesday, August 21, 2018

21/8/2018

Kurt removed:


Kurt Angle has been removed as Raw GM, probably because they are going to Canada soon, and WWE worry Kurt might not get in because of his criminal convictions. Baron Corbin has taken over.


Reby Sky talks Matt Hardy's future:


"Matt is good. Matt is right now going through a bit of a transitional period. He's not really sure what he's going to be doing. His contract is up in March, which I'm not sure many people are aware of. But there's sort of a decision to be made at this point as to whether or not he should continue his in-ring career or if he should pursue something different, which he would totally be up for and would be excited to do, I feel like. So, he's kind of giving it a go right now backstage. He's at SummerSlam. He's not on the card but he's there. And we're kind of going to see from here. It's really a transitional time right now."


Champ injured:


Rowan was injured at SummerSlam.


Jericho chastises Brit:


Chris Jericho say wrestling is not about great matches, but about the people that do it...

"I'm gonna go on record here -- uh-oh Jericho spews the truth -- guess what guys? Great matches don't matter -- here's the secret to wrestling -- personalities and character. That's all that matters."

He then revealed he personally telephoned Will Ospreay to tell him off for a high spot, where he was badly hurt...

"I told him, after he smashed his head on the ring apron. People were predicting he's gonna be the next Dynamite Kid. I called him on the phone and said, 'dude you do not want to be the next Dynamite Kid. I want you to be around when you're 47 just like me kicking ass. Stop doing stupid moves that don't mean anything."


Lesnar no-shows last night?:


Brock Lesnar did not attend his last booked WWE date as planned last night. He flew home directly after SummerSlam.


WWE couple split:


Luke Gallows says his relationship with Nia Jax has sadly ended.


SD teaser:



  • The New Day and The Bludgeon Brothers meet in No Disqualification title showdown
  • Jeff Hardy finally goes one-on-one with Randy Orton
  • Becky Lynch to explain her actions at SummerSlam
  • AJ Styles to give an exclusive interview
  • What's next for Daniel Bryan and The Miz?



Nakamura reveals heat over John Cena botch:


''I don't know if I can tell that or not. Because some people were upset backstage -- not John Cena, but someone. They were so pissed off at me, 'why did you do that?!' But everybody came to support me, even John Cena, 'it's not his fault, it's my fault' What a good man. So not everybody has a chance to wrestle with John Cena now. So I felt good in the ring with John Cena. I never was the villain in the ring, so if I had the chance I want to wrestle against him again. Maybe we can create something better than before, yeah."


Injury:


Tye Dillinger is back in the ring after a knock.


Disney sign champ:


Roman Reigns is taping for a Disney cartoon.


Rapper signs for WWE:


Wale has joined the 205 presentation team.

No comments:

Post a Comment