Tuesday, August 14, 2018

14/8/2018

Big return:


Dean Ambrose is back. He will be Seth Rollins corner man at SummerSlam.


Roman talks issues of Universal title not being on TV every week:


"It's killing us. It's killing us. It makes for better storytelling. It would be a better product. It would be a better show. When you have the diamond that everybody's chasing, it gives everybody a GPS of where they are and where they're trying to be. Not only that, it's a driving force for live events. It's a driving force for our Friday, Saturday and Sunday events when we don't have a network special or a pay-per-view. It's important to have that thing hanging up in the locker room in a tiny town in South Dakota on a Friday when people are not motivated. A young talent comes in and says the champ's in here and the title is hanging up. I want that. It motivates people in some many different regards and that's what we need. I'm to the point where I've won a bunch of different championships and the only reason I want that championship is because I haven't won it and I want it on this roster. I want it at our shows. I want it in every town because it's going to make everybody better."


Actor promotes SummerSlam:


WWE have released a TV spot for this months PPV, featuring Terry Crews...




SD teaser:



  • Aiden English vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas
  • The New Day vs. SAnitY in six-man action
  • WWE Champion AJ Styles addresses Samoa Joe
  • Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and SmackDown Women's Champion Carmella face-off
  • SmackDown General Manager Paige has promised an opportunity for Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose


Ric Flair is backstage.


Title match relegated:


Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak has been dropped to the SummerSlam pre show, and has been joined by B Team vs Revival for the red Tag.

Elias is going to sing a song during the PPV.


Renee Raw debut:


Renee Young has talked about her Raw commentary debut. She said she was not wholly satisfied with her performance, and was honest in saying Vince McMahon had to speak to her at one point, but was also very proud...

"I can be very hard on myself and very critical of myself but I feel like most of the stuff I did out there, I'm gonna say like 99.9% felt truly authentic to me and were my genuine reactions to things. The fact that I announced Monday Night RAW tonight and it was the return of my husband, who has not been in the ring for 9 months. Seeing his recovery and all of the obstacles he had to go through to get back in the ring, I had goosebumps the entire time. It was so exciting."


Jim Neidhart:


Jim Neidhart's wife has revealed further details of his death. She says she had asked him to get out of bed to change the thermostat in their room and as he reached to do so he turned around strangely, she described it as if he was about to perform a jokey dance routine, but instead started convulsing and feel to the ground, hitting his head off the wall as he fell, then again on the ground as he landed. She said he has a history of seizures, most recently in December last year, and his doctors worried he was beginning to show signs of Alzheimer's. Paramedics say he had a 4 inch gash to his face and noted he had medication for his seizures, but it showed no signs of being abused by overuse.

There has been some heat over the Raw tribute, or lack of, last night. No graphic was shown as the start of the show, in his memory, and Bubba Dudley was very unhappy with Revival performing the Hart's finisher during their match. Ronda Rousey was praised for her in ring tribute, however, she was said to have spoken very well and emotively.


Gangrel recalls spraying blood on the President:


"I go out to the ring and I see someone and say to myself, 'that guy doesn't really fit here,' but I got the sunglasses on and the red lights are going and the energy's going so I pretty much rush through it. I go up the steps and I can hear the people really getting behind me. I'm like, 'Woah, this is cool. I'm over in The Garden.' I start drinking from the goblet filled with stage blood and the deeper I kept drinking, the louder it got. I spray the fake blood and it roars so I'm guessing this whole time I was drinking down, people were trying to pull Donald Trump back, but he didn't want to be touched so MSG security were pushing themselves against the guardrail. So they're trying to push him even further away and I didn't see them and I just spray as hard as I ever could spray. I was super scared I was going to get in trouble. Stephanie told me, 'my dad's upset, Trump is his friend.' She wound me up for like a day and a half or something and it turns out Vince set that whole thing up. He double-ribbed all of us."


Randy Randy:


Randy Orton's bad behavior backstage is again in the news. Ken Anderson (Mr. Kennedy) revealed a prank he did to him once...

"One time I was in the locker room. Everyone had left the building and it was just Randy Orton and I in the locker room. He was naked and he had just come out of the shower or something and he was naked. I remember my boots were sitting there and he kept dipping his cock into my boot. I was like, 'What are you doing?' He was like, '*ding*' - just dipping his balls and his cock into my boot. He used to do stuff like this and we'd be riding in the car and I'd be like, 'Randy, there's no one else around to find that funny.'"


Kane reveals why ''Wrestler'' was dropped by WWE:


"I remember Stephanie McMahon once saying there's a reason why we're not called wrestlers. We're called superstars, because there's so much more that we do. Even within our WWE careers, all the things that we're asked to do. Our promotion, dealing with the media, all of that stuff is more than just a guy or gal in the ring for 10 minutes a night and put on a show."


Injury:


Sin Cara is being assessed for an unspecified injury.


SD1K:


Undertaker has been confirmed for SmackDown 1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment