Wednesday, August 22, 2018

22/8/201

Jeff Hardy sets timetable for retirement:


"The WWE, this schedule is tough. But you gotta be tough to survive here. But around 2020 hopefully we can do a limited schedule something with not as much wrestling where we do heal up. That was the great thing about TNA and doing the indies, man. We would do TV tapings and be off for like a month and then do our indies whenever we wanted to. It was fun, but here it ain't no joke man. You gotta be ready to go because they don't slow down."


Rowan:


Rowan is on his way to Alabama for surgery on a biceps tear, suffered at SummerSlam. He did manage to work through the injury in dropping the blue Tag gold to New Day last night.


Hell In A Cell:


Miz & Maryse vs Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella is booked for HIAC.


Bella talks Cena split:


Nikki Bella says John Cena wanted her to give up her career when she married him...

"One person had to sacrifice their career, but I'm not willing to do that. I'm just not the girl who hangs out on set. I have my own career. I want to be one of Forbes' top entrepreneurs."


Cody wants Ryder to go indie:


''Zack. I know he doesn’t fit the indie model exactly, but at one point that dude was getting his name chanted...in msg...while the great one was in the ring, I think he works too hard to be just a super jacked dude in the background.''


HBK talks ring return:


"The getting ready for WrestleMania is 100% work and I don't know whether I want to put myself or my family through to do it again and steal the show at 53 for God's sake. Now it's a whole different ball of wax is someone says, 'do you wanna go down and work with some other 40 plus-year-old guys or 50 or whatever and mess around and be silly. You know what I mean? That doesn't seem like work to me. Something like that I would consider but nobody ever talks about that. It's always me and somebody half my age."


JJ takes charge:


Jason Jordan produced a match on SD last night.


Jericho says Vince wanted to help Cody's indie show:


"Speaking about Vince, I told Vince about All In four or five months ago. We were just discussing it, shooting the breeze and I go, 'yeah the show is in September in Chicago.' Vince is like, 'ah I wish they would have called me. September is the worst time of the year to promote -- it's terrible!'

Goldberg vs Trump:

Threats were made against US President, Donald Trump, via Goldberg's Twitter. He later announced his account was hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment