Thursday, August 16, 2018

16/8/2018

Heat:


WWE have rounded upon Dave Meltzer after he made a series of sexist and misogynist comments about Peyton Royce on a podcast. He said she was hotter in NXT because she was lighter. WWE talent were less than impressed and have railed against him on social media.


Billy Corgan lied to:


Billy Corgan says friends took the side of Impact over him in his final days with the company...

"Oh yeah. To put it simply I was completely deceived by people I thought were my friends. We're not just talking about people who are business associates, we're talking about going to people's houses, playing with their kids. In some cases, I was staying in their houses. To realize that they have no problem stabbing you in the back, that was pretty shocking to me. You know, look life happens. Things happen, but that was some pretty scummy stuff."


HHH open to promoting NXT:


"Right now we're concentrating on the deals we have and where we'll be next year when SmackDown moves to Fox. I think time will tell and time will see right now NXT has a very good home on the Network. People seem to enjoy it, but who knows? I would never want to say never, especially around here."


Randy Orton:


Randy Orton seemingly mocked the WWE investigation into his sexual bad behaviour in the past. After a live last night he walked around the ring offering his hand to be shook by all the ringside staffers.


Chris and Silent Bob:


Chris Jericho has a role, and works the camera, in Kevin Smith's new horror flick 'Killroy.'


WrestleMania celeb dies:


Soul icon and multi time performer at WrestleMania's past, Aretha Franklin, died of cancer today aged 76.


Old boy in jail:


Justin Credible is in jail for violating a protective order.


Diva dust-up:


Maria is upset at Charlotte's jab at the diva era of WWE...

"Real Diva. Be careful disparaging the women that fought for what you are getting. Experience is more of a b---h than entitlement ever will be. We were Divas for a reason. We had to be. We all mater in the marathon called the Evolution of Women Superstars. And it's not over. I see you. I'm with you. We were in the trenches together in full makeup, dresses and heels every day, every show. Still fighting with babies, careers, husbands, and a stigma. Is it better for the system or the spot? Both. Love you. Together we push the system forward, apart we forget our past. Those that forget their past repeat it."


Seth snubs dream match:


"That's cool. Don't get me wrong. I love Rocky. I think he's great. Love everything he's done for this business. But my gut, my first instinct, says we don't need him. We don't need him. If we're not the guys who can main event WrestleMania, then how are we ever gonna be The Rock? How are we gonna be Stone Cold Steve Austin? We can't hold onto these guys forever. We just can't. To me, let's do Seth Rollins-Roman Reigns before we do Seth Rollins-The Rock. That's me."

No comments:

Post a Comment