Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Today's News

Slammy Award winners:


"Tell Me You Didn't Just Say That" Insult of the Year... The Rock insults Rusev and Lana on Raw

WWE Tag Team of the Year... The Usos

Breakout Star of the Year... Dean Ambrose

Hashtag of the Year... #RKOOuttaNowhere

Fan Participation Award... "You Sold Out" – Seth Rollins

Double-Cross of the Year... Seth Rollins betrays the Shield and joins The Authority on RAW

Animal of the Year... Bunny

Best Actor... The Rock

NXT Superstar of the Year... Sami Zayn

Anti-Gravity Moment of the Year... Seth Rollins dives off balcony

Faction of the Year... The Shield

Tweet It! Best Twitter Handle (aka Social Champion)... @HEELZiggler (Dolph Ziggler)

Raw Guest Star of the Year... Hugh Jackman

Rivalry of the Year... Daniel Bryan vs. The Authority

Best Couple of the Year... Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella

Match of the Year... Team Cena vs. Team Authority – Survivor Series

WWE Superstar of the Year... Roman Reigns

WWE Diva of the Year... AJ Lee

LOL Moment of the Year... * Damien Mizdow as The Miz's Stunt Double

Extreme Moment of the Year... Chris Jericho hits a cross-body on Bray Wyatt from the top of a steel cage on Raw

Surprise Return of the Year... Ultimate Warrior returns to WWE at WrestleMania 30, Raw, Hall of Fame

"This is Awesome" Moment of the Year... Sting debuts to help Team Cena defeat Team Authority

OMG Shocking Moment of the Year... Brock Lesnar defeats The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak at WrestleMania 30


TLC&S:


Gold/Stardust vs New Day has been added, and the matches I reported yesterday are officially confirmed. 


Legends Daughters invade Raw:


Tessa, Daughter of Tully Blanchard was a rosebud, she has been going through WWE tryouts this week, and Charlotte Flair, Ric's Daughter, made her WWE debut.


Chris Jericho:


Y2J will be GM next week on Raw.


Ballsy move by TNA:


TNA hired advertising in New York to air DURING WWE Raw last night. New Yorker Tazz urged fans to come to Destination America to get ''A true wrestling experience'' from TNA.


WWE honour:


WWE are spending the day with American Troops today, as part of their Tribute To The Troops event, including Daniel Bryan, who was also at Raw last night, but was not used.


Retirement ends:


Shannon Moore is returning to wrestling.


David Otunga:


On his WWE status...

''I'm still with them. I'm focusing on some other stuff, but I'm looking to get back there. I'd like to win a singles title. But you haven't seen the last of me''.

He went on to reveal what is keeping him away...

''I'm actually working with a partner and I'm thinking about starting my own law group. That's actually what's taking up some of my time and focus now too. I don't get to practice law nearly as much as I'd like to though.''


The Rock:


WWE have taken The Rock off the creative table for WrestleMania 31, he is too busy to work the teased match vs either Triple H or Rusev, they will go hard pushing HHH vs Sting, unless or until, they get the call from The Undertaker.


Austin talks Punk situation:


"I talked about maybe bridging the gap with CM Punk and Vince, and then he goes and does the deal with UFC. It would appear to me that they're way further apart than I thought they were. I knew things were bad and I hadn't talked to CM Punk, so it's going to be interesting. I think he rolls with some guys and it's a very big passion of his. I wish him all the luck in the world, and I know they'll do a hell of a big buyrate".

No comments:

Post a Comment