Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Today's News

Troops show:


WWE taped Tribute To The Troops last night, there will be no live matches on Main Event this week as a result.


Ric Flair:


Double HOF'er Ric Flair will be at R Evolution.


SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:


* Cesaro & Tyson Kidd vs The Uso's...

* Alicia Fox vs Nikki Bella...

* Jack Swagger vs Titus O'Neill...

* Big E. vs Goldust...

* Big Show, Kane & Luke Harper vs Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan & Ryback...

A vignette aired promoting the debut of The Ascension.

END OF SPOILERS!!!


Black Bart slams WWE:


"He (Vince) hired me up there for…a punishment to show me how much money I could have made if I would have come up there when he wanted me to. Bart recalled that WWF had originally wanted him to work as part of a new "Long Riders" stable that included Ron Bass and J.J. Dillon but he wasn't interested in working for the company at that time. "I pretty much told them 'no' because I'd been with WCW for over 20 years and I was making excellent money and…I knew Jim Crockett…and Ted Turner and I stayed with them. Vince McMahon did not like me because I didn't jump on the idea of risking all that for a three-day tryout. I was told to come up there for a three-day tryout and I'd been in the business over 20 years and made a name everywhere I went and held almost every belt there was to offer."

He also discussed issues with Ric Flair, he claims costing him the WCW title, and Dusty Rhodes offering him The Undertaker gimmick, before Mark Calaway donned the black coat.


Alex Riley:


Alex Riley is tweeting pictures of himself in a cage, and is asking Vince McMahon to free him.


ADR too expensive?


TNA are playing down links to signing Alberto Del Rio in 2015, they are unlikely to be able to afford him, on their new channel.


John Cena nominated:


John Cena has been nominated for an award for his charity work.


Wolves to WWE:


The TNA tag stars have refused to rule out giving WWE a second try in the future, but it won't be for some time, as they are very happy with TNA.


TLC&S:


Renee Young, Booker T, Alex Riley and Paul Heyman will be the pre show panel.

Kofi and Big E. are expected to be the paring that face the Rhodes Brothers, but that may change.


Diva leaving:


After her Slammy acceptance speech, rumours are again rife that AJ Lee will leave WWE after this Sunday's TLC PPV.


Vince heat:


No-one has said so publicly, but Vince McMahon's ''Brass ring'' comment has riled a number of the WWE roster, feeling it was his way of pushing WWE problems onto their talent, not the man that is responsible for who is pushed... himself. One is said to have told an online writer that McMahon was a ''Joke''.


Photo:


TNA's new logo. They will now air on Friday's.


CM Punk:


CM Punk is still kicking WWE and wrestling in media, but it is nothing new, bar telling a reporter he has ruled out returning, even for that Mania main event, he so craved...

"No, absolutely not."

No comments:

Post a Comment