Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Today's News

Debut confirmed:


The Ascension will debut on Raw next week.

Top WWE star hospitalised?:


Bray Wyatt was taken away from Raw in an ambulance last night, and taken to a local medical facility. It has since been reported as kayfabe, he was driven away, in an ambulance, but was not taken to hospital, and is not really injured.

Photo:


WWE Alum The Boogeyman visits Raw.

Hall Of Famer injury:


Tully Blanchard says he did not injure himself in the ring, but whilst running to the ring, at an indy event this weekend. He over exerted himself running to the aid of his Daughter, tearing a bicep.

Fake soldier is no lemon:


The fake soldier, that was attacked by Rusev a few weeks ago, was back on WWE TV last night, as a rosebud.

NXT star promises to do WWE proud:


Dana Brooke promises she will not let WWE down, as she prepares for the Arnold Classic...

"My dreams are coming true. It's like Christmas came early for me. I cannot feel more honored. This just shows how much WWE wants their athletes to succeed. I'm blessed. I will not let the WWE Universe down."

To mark her achievement WWE have given her her official WWE profile.

CM Punk:


CM Punk says he will be called Phil "CM Punk" Brooks when he fights for UFC...

"I've come this far with CM Punk. That's what people know," Punk said. "I'm trying to stick with that. I'm not shying away from it. I'm not ashamed of it."

He also took another shot at WWE, for not giving him the big matches...

"Imagine if UFC took Conor McGregor and they just put him on Fight Pass prelims, and they wouldn't let him main event the big PPV or a big show," Punk said. "That's how I felt. I was the main event on all the house shows, I was the only guy that was touring live every single day. When it came time for the PPV main event, oh, someone else is coming in."

ADR - MMA:


Alberto Del Rio is in talks with Bellator for an MMA deal. The president of the group confirmed they are working on a deal, and said ADR has had some impressive performances in MMA in the past, and is excited about getting him on board.

Taz promises to reveal secret?:


Tazz has scored a big first podcast guest for his new show... Edge. He says they will discuss the incident behind the curtain after he had his debut match at the Royal Rumble in 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment