Sunday, December 28, 2014

Today's News

Nash no-shows


Despite assuring MCW he was going to attend last nights show, Kevin Nash did withdraw after all, saying his Son had had a medical emergency. Mick Foley stepped in to cover for Big Daddy Cool at the last minute.


Power Ranger Punked:


The green Power Ranger is furious that CM Punk blanked his challenge for a UFC bout, and says he believes Punk regrets signing up for the Octagon, and may not ever fight...

"I'm not going to lose. He's not hungry. He looked like he regrets the deal. He looks scared, he looked nervous. Me too, I'd get nervous too being in front of people, but the difference is he's not hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry because I want this fight. I've wanted this for two years. He needs to figure it out because there's way too much hype in this. He can continue to ignore me and he can go to bed every night and go to sleep and know that he's been punked."

One of Punk's new stable mates, Cole Miller, jumped to the former WWE mans defense...

"This guy doesn't just have a chance, he's gonna kick somebody's ass. I think he'll do very well. I don't think he's trying to make a 10-year career out of this. But he's going to shake things up, whoop some ass and prove a lot of people wrong. I expect him to do very well against whoever they put up against him."


Orton injured:


Randy Orton was pulled from last nights live event, just one night after making his return in MSG on Friday night. He was hurt in a match vs Kane, and WWE docs refused to allow him to compete, after being evaluated before last nights show started. He instead spent time meeting and greeting fans, and fulfilled a Make-A-Wish request. He did come out at the end of the show for a run in.


WWE star off road:


WWE have allowed Heath Slater to leave the road until his court case is settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment