Sunday, August 18, 2013

Today's News

Alberto Del Rio on Ricardo's future: 


"I thought it was time to go my own way. I'm pretty sure (He) is going to be OK."


Natalya rejects Playboy:


"This isn't against anyone that's done anything like that, but, I don't know, I'm Stu Hart's granddaughter and I have a very big, big legacy to uphold. That's never really been my cup of tea."


WWE star attacks current champ:


Dolph Ziggler has done a SummerSlam blog, and in his predictions for tonight's main event he has savaged John Cena....

"Cena, personally I'm sick of him. Ten years, doing the same thing, same five moves, the crowd loves him, the crowd hates him, either way, he does the same thing ... I'm sick of it. I understand the awesome charity work he does, I understand what he represents, he makes a great face for our company ... I'd rather see his face on a WWE dollar bill than Daniel Bryan's, But I feel like we need a change, and as much as I feel like I'm that change, Daniel Bryan is in the position to actually beat John Cena."


Brooke Hogan:


TNA fans, you may not have seen the last of Mr. Hogan's baby girl. TNA say they felt her role on TNA had run it's course, and she has personal matters away from wrestling to deal with, but added that they would leave the door open and would work with her again.


Velvet Sky apologises:


Velvet Sky has written to her fans and colleagues to apologize for missing this weeks TV taping's...

"Wanted to apologize to my co-workers and amazing fans for not being able to compete at Hardcore Justice last night. I had an extreme emergency scare, but am ok now. I am so pleasantly overwhelmed by all of my loyal fans for your concern. You guys and gals mean so much and I appreciate each one of you. Thank you for always being so genuinely supportive of me. I will see you guys soon."


SummerSlam backstage news and potential SPOILERS!!!:


Chris Masters has tweeted he will be at SummerSlam tonight.

Ric Flair and Rey Mysterio have also been around as part of the pre PPV festivities.

Axxess had it's problems however, many fans and talent had issues because of the high temperatures, and TV host Larry King offended many by ignoring queues and taking his sons straight to the front of the meet and greet line, and then stayed and talked for a long time with the talents. Fans jeered him loudly. 

WWE are conflicted because Total Diva's and SummerSlam will both be on air at the same time tonight.

Right don't read this next bit if you don't want to know about possible SPOILERS for tonight...

WWE still plan on using the pre-show to add a 6 man tag to the card.

The Total Diva's tag match may be added to the card in place of Natalya vs Brie, the other Total Diva's stars will at least have a part to play in the match, even if they stay with the 1 on 1 bout.

Triple H vs The McMahon's stories will begin tonight.

Randy Orton is expected to be involved in the main event (Cashing in his case).

***END OF SPOILERS***


Darren Young:


Has thanked fans for the support he has received this week...

"Words cant express how greatful I am 4 all the love & support from EVERYONE!!!!! I'm proud 2b who I am & blessed 2b where I am."


Triple H DVD:


Trailer released...



WrestleMania 30:


2K14's WrestleMania roster is the start of a big WrestleMania angle, it sounds like they plan to mark the anniversary with some sort of legends match or role call to acknowledge those that went before.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Staying with the SummerSlam theme, what match are you most looking forward to tonight???.

And don't forget to join us over on Shaggy's Wrestling Page later for our live commentary and fan chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment