Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today's News

The Rock:


The Rock has signed on to appear in the movie Fast and The Furious 7.

Why did Trish retire?:


Hall Of Famer Trish Stratus told ESPN...

"People thought I retired to start a family, but I was just ready to leave the business. Athletically, I achieved everything I wanted to, and I'd worked with everyone I wanted to. I was really fulfilled. It felt right.

CM Punk:


CM Punk has discussed the negative affect the Orton fan attack has had on the WWE locker room, he says he was deeply depressed by the incident, and extremely worried that things could have been much worse, if the attacker had a knife or gun for example. He also said it effects the product because stars are concerned, not only with entertaining the crowd, but wondering if someone is going to jump in the ring to assault them.

Dolph Ziggler reveals legends criticism:


"I've been pulled aside by legends and guys backstage and being told that I put my body through too much sometimes. I understand that, but I'm out there in the ring trying to give the best possible performance I can. I can't not run into something as hard as I can. I can't not give my all. And one day that could be a problem, but so far I've never been injured to where I was out for weeks from anything I've done."

He went on to discuss his disappointment at his loss of momentum following his recent concussion.

Cat fight kicks off:


Reby Sky (GF of Matt Hardy) has furiously hit back at WWE Alum Kharma, after She called her a ''Ho bag'' in a recent shoot interview, Going so far as accusing her of being a drug addict.

In a series of posts on her social media, after becoming aware of the comments she wrote...

"Not aware of this, if it is true. Doesn't make much sense, as I don't know her on a really personal level & we have been nothing but nice to each other in passing at shows. We've actually texted back & forth a few times, so if she now has a problem with me, I can only attribute it to one thing/person. Fake as f--k to be nice to my face & talk s--t to a camera if its true, but no shocker there. That's 99% of the women in this business anyway. Next."

Then, more angrily tweeting...

"Broke wrestlers doing "Shoot" interviews for a couple hundred bucks to support their drug habits can KEEP mentioning me. Everyone knows I'm in an AMAZING committed relationship & love a good name drop "

And finally in response to a fan asking if she meant Kharma had a drug problem, She wrote...

"And for the record, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, and for damn good reason. No use in continuing to play nice or protect anyone who is sweet to my face & a c--t to me & my close friends behind my back."

There has been no response from Kharma.

Tyler Reks:


Despite being retired Tyler Reks has agreed to grant a wish for a 15 year boy, who says he is Rek's biggest fan. The boy will spend this entire weekend with the former WWE man, and they are already becoming great friends according to a local radio station.

WWE 2K14:


Andre The Giant is the latest legend announced for the next WWE video game, with this picture.

WWE top 10:


This week ''You're Fired''...


TNA day:


Today is TNA day in Little Rock, Arkansas, as decreed by the Town's major.

Shaggy's Wrestling Page blog:


This week I have put on my booker's cap and blogged my dream WrestleMania 30 card...

Full article.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

My Mania 30 dream card is at the above link, what would be your dream WrestleMania match???.

No comments:

Post a Comment