Saturday, November 3, 2012

Today's News

Ex WWF/E man to get political:


Steven Richards has revealed he plans to run for political office when he hangs up his boots...

''When I decide that the time is right to take that step, I will be a statesperson, not a politician. I take the time to learn about the government and what’s going on in the world with my own two eyes and my own ears. I determine what I feel is true or false myself.''

He also discussed his frustrations over his lack of success in his wrestling career...

''I’m the poster child for guys that work hard and never got the opportunity (I deserved). It’s a political thing. Johnny Ace says that 5% of what you do in the ring matters, and 95% of your success is what you do backstage; who you talk to and make friends with. I’ve never been a politics guy; I was just respectful and worked as hard as I could. For some reason, they always looked at me and said, “you’re this guy, and you’re always going to be this guy.”

Hulk Hogan endorses TNA man:


Hulk Hogan says Matt Morgan is the next Hulk Hogan...

“I’ve been waiting for 25 yrs for someone like him to take my place in the food chain of the business. It’s who he’s meant to be. HH”

But refused to accept a match against him, saying he would put him in a wheelchair.

TNA PPV:


Up To Date Turning Point card...

Ladder match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Austin Aries

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez (c) vs. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian

A.J. Styles vs. James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
The winner of the match will become the #1 contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, the person who gets pinned will not receive a TNA World Heavyweight Championship match until Bound for Glory 2013.

No Disqualification match for the TNA Television Championship
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Magnus

Devon vs. Kurt Angle

Beth Phoenix:


Has tweeted why she has decided to quit wrestling...

“My family waited patiently for 10 years while I chased my dreams.I decided it was time to come home to put family first. That’s the reason.”

Gail Kim on women's wrestling:


“Oh my gosh, women have it so much harder than men. If you ask me the differences are professional as well as physical. They change their clothes and are ready in 10 minutes; we’re spending hours on make-up and hair, only to get it all messed up in the first round. We have to look good.

When I came in the business, we learned it all on our own. Girls nowadays follow us, but they’re still shocked when they come in. It’s so much harder than they expect. But if the passion is there, it won’t go away.”

WWE release?:


Less than a week after being 1 of 8 new additions to WWE developmental group NXT, Angelo Dawkins has had his profile removed from the roster page, his link still works however, so maybe they are just working on his profile.

Stone Cold Steve Austin remembers fallen friend:


SCSA has blogged on Brad Armstrong's death, the son of Hall Of Famer Bullet Bob Armstrong, who was found dead at home earlier this week at the age of 51...

“Before I shut down for the night I want to say RIP to Brad Armstrong. I held this man in a very high regard. Smooth… One word… Smooth. That was Brad. European style, Japan style, American, Luche Libre style. Brad could do absolutely everything. Great fire. Brad was one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Funny, no, scratch that. Hilarious. That’s what Brad was. Giving and unselfish. A-1 psychology. A pro’s pro. Brad could go any night, any where, with the best in the world. And he would always shine…Very well liked. And highly respected by all.”

Edge dig at WWE:


Edge has requested that his TV show Haven stop crediting him as WWE Superstar Edge, and start using his own name...

“Anyone else find it odd that in the credits I’m WWE Superstar Edge? #awkward”

Zack Ryder's new career?:


Zack Ryder is to release his first single, it will be titled ''Hoeski''.

WWE giving away tickets:


WWE have drastically cut the prices of tickets to their current European tour, due to very poor attendance at the events they have held so far in France and Germany.

Brad Maddox:


Will answer for his actions on Raw from London next week.

Kelly Kelly hurt:


Kelly Kelly has revealed she has an injured neck...

“Getting MRI on my neck #damnyoustinkfaces”

Star to be repackaged:


David Otunga may be about to get a new look, creative are talking about changing his current gimmick.

Creative leak:


Whilst Big Show is the current World Champion, the long term creative plans for the belt are dominated through 2013 by Randy Orton and Dolph Ziggler.

No comments:

Post a Comment