Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Today's News

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!


* MizTV with John Cena

* Ryback vs Darren Young

* Antonio Cesaro vs R-Truth

* Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

* Big Show vs Kane and Daniel Bryan

* Kofi Kingston vs Damien Sandow

* Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton

Chris Jericho lands new show:


WWE Alumnus Chris Jericho will host, and be play by play man on a new game show, based on the movie Real Steel, celebrity's will operate robots, and compete in a fighting tournament to win a large cash prize...

''Robot Combat League will consist of 12 teams and each robot will be controlled by various individuals, including a race car driver, an Olympic athlete, a National Guard helicopter pilot, and an MMA fighter. Fights will consist of three rounds and the winning robot advances to the next round. The winning team receives a $100,000 prize at the end of the season''.

CM Punk hits out at WWE:


He has criticised WWE for not promoting his upcoming role on TV show The Walking Dead, feeling it is because he got the gig himself...

“Yes, I will be on @AMCTalkingDead on Sunday. Shocking how WWE didn’t promote it or get AMC the proper materials in time to announce it. This is what happens when you go over everyone’s head to hustle and acquire your own outside appearances. #DIY. #disrespect''.

''I will also be the Grand Marshall in the Chicago turkey day parade. Also not announced or promoted by “my” company. Shocking. This is what happens when you go over everyone’s head to hustle and acquire your own outside appearances. #DIY. Was promoted on Monday. Wasn’t Sunday night when it was supposed to be. Ball dropped. S’okay. I’ll pick it up and score like I always do.”

This is legit, CM Punk is angry that WWE credited John Cena as the man that challenged Vince on the direction of Raw, when it is widely known that the man responsible was actually Punk, he is also disappointed that despite being Champion for a whole year, he is not featured on any promotional material for WrestleMania 29, people close to him say, WWE may have ''Hell to pay'' if they mishandle The Rock story line, as his patience is wearing thin.

He has a lot of stroke in WWE developmental, and is solely responsible for choosing who is being promoted as part of the current storyline, or was supposed to be, WWE refused to promote his friend Kassius (Chris Hero) Ohno, instead choosing a Triple H man Roman Reigns.

He is also penciled in to get his Mania main event next year, if WWE renege on that promise, it may be a step too far, watch this space.

Jim Ross on HOF:


Hall Of Famer Jim Ross is the latest star to link Bruno Sammartino's name to Hall Of Fame induction, in his latest blog...

"Heyman mentioning Bruno Sammartino was cool. Any discussion about the WWE Title can't realistically take place without mentioning Bruno. I'd love to see Bruno inducted in the WWE HOF in 2013 in his house, Madison Square Garden, along with Bob Backlund, Mick Foley, among others that are very deserving."

Interestingly there is still no word from Bruno, in the past Bruno would very quickly slap rumours like this down, before they got off the ground, I still won't believe it until I see Bruno on the stage at MSG accepting induction, but this IMO is the closest WWE have ever been to getting their greatest Champion, into their Hall Of Fame.

Don't blow it WWE.

WWE star arrested at TV taping:


Kaitlyn was unable to appear at this weeks TV raping's, she was arrested upon arrival at the venue, and taken into Police custody, she later explained...

“During a previous visit to Michigan, I was cited for a traffic violation. I am fully cooperating with authorities to resolve the matter.”

WWE reach out:


WWE have written and sent out there annual Rehab letter to stars past and current, offering to take care of any addiction issues they may have, in a change from the norm, the letter was written and signed by Triple H this year, instead of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.

Foley pours cold water on rumour:


Mick Foley says he will not wrestle CM Punk at TLC next month...

“Regarding that rumor about me wrestling @CMPunk, I might if I could, but I can’t, so I won’t.”

Why did Triple H cut his hair off?:


''I was wearing my hair up all the time. It just got to be such a pain that for the last year and a half I've been dying to cut it off. It just started to become the bane of my existence, my hair every day, and I never wore it down; I just couldn't wait for the time when I could finally get rid of it"

Jake The Snake contemplates suicide:


He said in an interview to promote the DDP documentary he is currently a part of...

"You're gets broken down..I had two discs removed from my neck, hip replacement, part of my left foot removed, compound fracture in my right arm, wrist reconstruction, broken sternum splice. Other than that, I was in horrible shape…I had a well-publicised, by my own admissions, a career with alcohol and drugs did not help my situation. I had become so depressed that, not that I would have ever done it…I may have tried a couple of times…but suicide was something I thought about a lot. So depressed that I had blown my career…I could have been so much more than I was. Gone through three marriages, fathered eight children but wasn't a dad to any of them, I was too busy wrestling or being high. You start looking at yourself at that point and you hate yourself…I had a lot of shame, a lot of anger, a lot of freakin' anger, basically I had given up. I didn't want to live. I had no hope. I had no dreams. I hope nobody out there gets to that point, but when you quit dreaming, when you quit having hope, it's a pretty god dam horrible place to be. You don't care if you breath. You don't care about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment