Thursday, January 4, 2018

4/1/2018

Enzo bugs roster:


A number of WWE stars have become ill over the past couple of days, with the same bug that afflicted Braun Strowman and sent Enzo Amore to the hospital this week.


Wrestle Kingdom:


Chris Jericho lost his big match in Japan earlier today, on a card that also featured Cody Rhodes, DH Smith, Trent Baretta and Taka Michinoku.

There was big British success too. Will Ospreay won the Junior Championship.


MMA debut:


Shayna Baszler will debut for NXT week.


Bryan gives ultimatum:


Daniel Bryan says if he does not wrestle at this years WrestleMania he probably won't wrestle for WWE ever again.


Where Are They Now?:


WWE caught up with Hornswoggle for the newest episode of their Network show...




DDP on TV:


DDP will be on 'Superstition' tonight.


JBL talks to McMahon:


JBL interviewed his former boss Linda McMahon on Fox last night...




WrestleMania 9:


Brother Love says WWE wanted Hulk Hogan to wrestle Dustin Rhodes, reprising his dad's polka dot gimmick, at 1993's Mania...

"Let me put it this way; we were interested in Dustin. WrestleMania 9 we were looking for something for Hulk Hogan to do; an opponent for him at WrestleMania 9. Hulk had been away and it was time for him to come back, but he didn't feel that there was really an opponent for him so Pat and I were looking at different talent outside of the WWF that we can bring in and create an opponent for Hogan and not get someone from the roster but bring someone new in to work with Hogan. We had seen Dustin Rhodes working on the TBS show, WCW Saturday Night. We thought, man, he moves, he is smooth, a good, decent sized worker. Dustin is a big kid, and I remember thinking, oh my God. I then started to do a Dusty promo because Dusty had always done this promo to me to pitch a match with Dusty Rhodes and Hulk Hogan."


Couple to unite for WWE:


Candice LeRae is set to join her husband Johnny Gargano on the NXT roster in the coming weeks.


Jericho responds:


Chris Jericho has angrily shot back at heat for dedicating his match in Japan to Benoit and Guerrero...

"I get a couple smart ass remarks here for an Instagram post that I put up of this great fan art that somebody drew of me, with kind of the spirits of Eddie and Benoit behind me, and I said I dedicate the match to those guys. Yeah, I know what Chris did, I think about it every single day. I was involved more than any one of you are so trust me. I understand the horrible, horrible events that took place. I'll never forgive it, I'll never understand it but I have my reasons for doing what I'm doing. So don't anybody tell me, don't anybody make smart ass remarks about what I say and what I do. Nobody tells me what to do. I have my reasons and I think about the loss of Nancy Benoit and Daniel Benoit every single f--king day. So that's enough of that, I'll never talk about it again."

No comments:

Post a Comment