Monday, January 22, 2018

22/1/2018

Flair talks addiction:


"I don't carry a flask, I don't drink at home, and I'm a social drinker. I mean my whole life, I never drank during the day. But at night, when I'm through working, yeah, I drank. I didn't start 'day drinking' until probably right before my son died. And then, I really, after he passed away, it was 10 in the morning until 2 a.m. every day."


HHH talks Vince's WWE future:



"I don't think there's any sense of change. If anybody thinks they're going to push him out or take this thing, there's going to be a hell of a fight."



Personal landmark:



As WWE celebrate 25 years of Raw, one of their talent are also celebrating a personal achievement. Kofi Kingston wrestled his first WWE match 10 years ago today.



Wrestler does mainstream media interview:



Mike Parrow has been doing media in the UK after recently coming out as gay. He revealed he had been put through conversion therapy, to try to cure him of his sexual persuasion, but says he is now happier, healthier and more successful since un-burdening himself of his secret, than ever before.



Batista talks WWE future:



"Before I'm too old, yeah, I would, I would like to go back. But it's going to have to be under certain conditions. I won't go back and go through what I went through last time. And I don't care, the fans can boo me. I don't care. Whatever. As long as, I hope, they're watching some of the matches. And it seems like from what I've seen that the crowd has changed a bit. They've matured a bit and I think it was a real transition point when I went back. It was almost like a whole new generation of audience and I think that it was a really, really weird, but I think the audience has matured a bit and they appreciate the wrestling a little bit more and are less focused on what's not there and instead paying attention to what's on the show."



New York celebrate WWE party:



WWE stars rang the NYSE opening bell today, and the Empire State Building is to be lit up red in honour of Raw's 25 birthday.



Random return:



Big Oscar from Men On A Mission was seen at the WWE hotel today. No word on if he will be at the Raw party tonight.



Kaitlyn talks rough 2017:



"It was during the really bad times in my marriage. That fueled a lot of the addiction, and it was just a series of events that led to 'Okay, I really have to change my life.' It was the same thing too with my marriage, I just wasn't happy, I didn't feel like myself. I didn't feel like my company was representative of me and the things I believe in. 2017 was the year of ripping the Band-Aid off, and starting new stuff, and being me again."



WWE TV:



A couple of interesting bidders for WWE's domestic TV rights have emerged. Amazon and Facebook are reportedly interested. They will be with NBC until September.



Orton angry:



Randy Orton's wife is not happy that he has not been invited to the Raw party tonight.



WWE champion suspended:



Enzo Amore has been suspended by WWE for breaching their morals clause after a woman accused him of raping her last October, via Twitter. She says after he attacked her she had to be committed to a mental hospital because of the trauma of the experience.


There have been questions asked of the lady making the accusation, after someone found a video of her admitting to faking a pregnancy to get back at a former boyfriend, but she is adamant she is telling the truth, and would not lie about rape.



Investigations are in the early stages, but are ongoing, however his Royal Rumble match is probably gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment