Wednesday, January 3, 2018

3/1/2018

New champions?:


Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable beat the Uso's to capture the blue Tag gold last night, only for the result to be overturned and the match re-started.


Angle tags in:


Due to Enzo Amore's illness, Kurt Angle has taken his spot on the Facebook live Mixed Match show.


Royal Rumble:


Baron Corbin (Men) and Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan (Women) have confirmed themselves for the Rumbles and AJ Styles will defend the WWE title vs both Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a handicap match.


Returns:


Becky Lynch is back from making a movie and TJP is back on 205 after an injury.


HOF:


Shane Douglas has talked about the rumoured induction of Bam Bam Bigelow...

"Out of the uber respect that I have for Scottand certainly his family I'd be honored to induct him into the Hall of Fame. I am certainly capable of putting aside my feelings and it wouldn't be about the WWE or the Hall of Fame it would be about my friend Scott. That said, I don't believe that is ever going to happen. I think there is a better chance that the proverbial snowball could survive hell before that could happen but if that call did come I would certainly be honored to induct Scott into the Hall of Fame and my personal feelings about the "Hall" are irrelevant at that point and would have nothing to do with it. Bam Bam Bigelow truly deserves to be in the Hall of Fame and if that call would come I'd be honored to do it but I don't think it is going to come. I think there is a much greater likelihood that Vince would look elsewhere but I am honored that the fans would want to consider that I should be the one to induct him."


WWE kids drugs:


A range of WWE multi vitamins for children has been announced.


Dedication:


Chris Jericho has dedicated his match in Japan to two of his fallen foes, with this graphic (Photo).


Sheamus:


Sheamus attempted to get the World record for the best naked snow angel in Toronto on his latest YouTube video. I haven't watched to see if he did it or not, but good luck... fella!.

No comments:

Post a Comment