Monday, January 8, 2018

8/1/2017

Raw tease:



  • The Miz is ready for his close-up
  • Who will be next to challenge Roman Reigns?
  • Will Team Red's titans wreak havoc once again?
  • What's next for Finn Balor and his "good brothers"?
  • How will Alexa Bliss bounce back from her defeat to Asuka?
  • Enzo Amore to defend his Cruiserweight Championship against Cedric Alexander



Top 10:


WWE have listed the 1o funniest moments in Raw's history...



Y2NJPW:


Chris Jericho will wrestle for NJPW again in March, but the match will be held in the US, during their next US tour.


Donald Trump:


A new book crediting / blaming the McMahon's for Donald Trump's election as US president has been released. (Photo).


WWE support museum:


WWE sent a group of their talent to the civil rights museum in Memphis this morning.


Foley names legend he wants to return for Raw party:


"I imagine there's gonna be many legends back there. I'd like to see Al Snow back. I'm not sure if Al qualifies as a legend, but I'd like to see Al Snow return to Monday Night Raw."


WWE give up:


Neville is still adamant he wants to leave WWE and WWE have now it seems given up on trying to get him to change his mind. The Meltzer claims the company will make him sit out his remaining contract plus the 90 day no compete after, but they no longer expect him to return to their show.


Enzo addresses tour bus story:


Enzo Amore has cast doubt on the story of Roman Reigns kicking him of the WWE tour bus last summer for his bad behaviour...

"If that's the case, you wouldn't have seen me on the next show, correct?. I have to get from point A to point B and they have to provide those accommodations because we work for a Fortune 500 company, so it's impossible to kick me off a bus. They ain't stupid and neither am I, they're not going to put themselves in jeopardy by not providing transportation to one of their biggest stars. If I can't get from point A to point B not on a bus, how am I getting there? How could you kick me off of some place... you can't kick me out of someplace I don't want to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment