Tuesday, January 9, 2018

9/1/2018

Royal Rumble:


Mickie James and Nia Jax have taken spots in the first female Rumble match. Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt are in the men's.

Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan vs BAR (Red Tag) is now confirmed.

This (Photo) is the official poster.


Raw 25:


More legends have been confirmed for Raw's 25th birthday. The list now looks like this... John Cena, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Kevin Nash,  Scott Hall, Ric Flair, The Bella Twins, JBL, Ron Simmons, The Dudley Boyz, Steve Austin, DX (Shawn Michaels, Triple H and The New Age Outlaws). X-Pac and Million Dollar Man are also said to have agreed to be there. 


New show:


USA network have commissioned a reality show following Miz and Maryse.


Straight Edge signing:


Serena Deeb has been going through her medical checks with WWE. She was a part of CM Punk's SES in the early part of the decade and recently took part in the MYC. She, if all went well, is now looking close to a return.


Injury:


Enzo Amore needed stitches to close a facial cut last night at Raw.


Daniel Bryan talks mental health battle:


"So here's the thing: it was multiple issues at once. It was being forced to retire, right, kind of against my will type thing, but also, you get forced into this. So ideally, in this situation, you would be surrounded by people you love and who love you. And I do love Brie's family and they love me, right? But this is a different environment. You're forced to relocate to this thing. And then, there are cameras around you 24/7. And then, my wife was on the road full time, so she would leave on Fridays and she would be gone Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, come home Wednesday. Wednesday/Thursday would be days spent entirely filming. And then, she'd leave again on Friday. So I love Brie's family, but I'm not, like, the closest with them. They are not the people I would go to necessarily for comfort. Like, I want to be near my mom, and my sister, and my best friends, and that kind of stuff, so I was like, 'okay, I just need to go and spend a week in Washington to just be around and be in this, like, cocoon of people. I never got that week, two weeks, a month, to just be, like, around my friends and family and to where I felt like I could say, 'help me through this,' right, 'and come out better on the other side.' Now, I ended up getting that because I left John's house while they were filming. I was literally like, 'I'm close to the edge and so I'm out of here.' I went to Phoenix first with our dog, I think. And then, I went to Washington for a month without Brie, right? Before she met me up there because she had things that she had to do and that sort of thing. It was bad enough that I did not get to go to the WrestleMania that was Brie's last match, right? And that is like a bad husband move!"

He also admitted he was not given a choice about his current GM role...

"They asked me to do commentary for a thing that they did called the Cruiserweight Classic, which was on the WWE Network. And they asked me to do that, and I said, 'yeah, that sounds great!' It's only 10 episodes and I only have too go do it a couple of times, and I get to help this young, independent talent because they were all unsigned talent at the time. And I thought it was great, but then, they told me, 'you're coming back as the General Manager.' That wasn't a question. That's not an ask. And I was like, 'argh, I don't know if I want to do this.'"


SD teaser:



  • How will AJ Styles react to his Handicap Match at WWE Royal Rumble?
  • Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley clash in final U.S. Title Tournament First Round Match
  • Becky Lynch returns to action against Ruby Riott
  • Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable demand justice
  • The Ascension battle The Bludgeon Brothers



NJPW on tour:


New Japan have announced their first tour of Australia for next month.


WWE VR:


WWE have launched a virtual reality experience app, which you can download via your phone or tablet computer.


Rumbler replaced:


Samoa Joe announced himself for the Royal Rumble last night, but Kurt Angle later tweeted that he was injured (Foot) on Raw last night and his participation is now in doubt.

He has shared happier news too. He has joined the cast of a new Transformers cartoon.


Impact chasing Alum:


Impact are trying to secure Rey Mysterio's services for next weeks TV tapings. No deal is yet in place.


JoMo talks co-winner:


John Morrison has talked about Matt Cappotelli's fight for life...

"Matt Cappotelli and I are lifelong friends. I haven't been able to remain in touch with the rest of the cast, but last time I saw Matt, I specifically went to OVW and had gone that way for a Bachelor party and ended up having lunch with Matt after spending several days in Louisville, and till this day he is one of the most positive people I have ever known, and he has suffered more hardship than anybody. He recently got more bad news about his brain cancer coming back. My mind is with him a lot of times. If I had a bad day where I lose my keys or something, I think about Matt and suddenly my problems aren't as bad as I originally thought."


WWE called out:


A WWE make up artist has called WWE out for paying women less than men...

"As people become more socially aware in this country, I wonder if WWE will ever address equal pay for women. They risk their lives and bodies just the same to make SUBSTANTIALLY less than male talent. Have they ever truly been given an equal opportunity to do these things? People use these same kind of tired excuses for not booking black models or extending foundation ranges...lets call it what it is: INEQUALITY."


Former partners in heat:


Enzo Amore hinted that real heat has grown between he and Cass over his injury during their feud. He took issue with comments Cass made on social media after the accident, and called him a classless bitch.


Indie star to Impact:


Su Yung, wife of Rich Swann, who was recently suspended by WWE for assaulting her, will be working for Impact next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment