Sunday, January 7, 2018

7/1/2017

Title mistake:


Mick Foley says his first World title win was a mistake...

"It meant so much to me on a personal level and I think I'm right in saying the fans have voted it the best ever Raw moment. I'm excited to have been part of so many big matches on Raw. But I saw me as champion as a mistake. I didn't think it was a good idea. I always thought the challenger should be chasing the champion, and The Rock was a great champion. But it turned out to be the best thing for everybody. We were going up against a massive live WCW show at the Georgia Dome in front of 40,000 people and nobody thought we'd be celebrating a big victory that night."


Alum's happy day:


Christy Hemme has given birth to quadruplets. 3 boys, 1 girl.


NJPW:


NJPW's owner says he wants to use more WWE stars in the future, and will continue to make approaches until WWE agree to ''Get along'' with his promotion.


Kenny Omega angered by online star:


Kenny Omega was disgusted by the dis-respect YouTube star Logan Paul showed Japan during a recent trip. He blasted his ''Obnoxious'' behaviour on social media and mocked his 200 thousand followers for liking his video.


Enzo wants star to return:


Enzo wants to pick up his feud with Neville...

"Neville is one of my favorite pros in the business. He carried NXT with that title and was a tag-team champion there. Then he worked the 205 division with the hardest schedule in silence, he was working Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then Mondays and Tuesdays. When guys were catching red-eye flights from the west coast after Raw, Neville was driving on to the next town or taking an early morning flight. It's the hardest schedule in pro wrestling because you are closing out 205 at the end of the week. I hope Neville comes back and we feud. I have never seen a guy work like he does."

Enzo will be back himself next week, after his illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment