Sunday, January 5, 2014

Today's News

TNA evicted:


TNA have been dealt a huge blow, they have been informed they cannot return to Universal in Florida for future taping's of Impact. TNA had announced they planned to make Universal it's ''Hub'' and also were looking at making a gym there. Universal say the soundstage they used late in 2013, to tape the episodes currently airing is booked throughout 2014, and therefore cannot be given to TNA for it's show. The promotion will tape a block of episodes in Alabama this month, before coming over to the UK for another block of taping's, after that they have no home.

AJ Styles:


AJ Styles has revealed he is getting some abuse from angry TNA fans about leaving the promotion, and that he plans to sit down and speak to ROH officials about his future with the promotion tomorrow.

He also shared his views on Jeff Jarrett leaving TNA...

"Real shocking. To see the man that help start the company and the man that I know loves that place. And wants to see that company do well. For him to say you know what? I'm done with this. I can't do anything else. It's surprising. Because I Just figured that if it was gonna go down, the captain would go down with his ship. But it's honestly--it makes you think. If Jeff Jarrett is willing to depart with the company then you know what's going on out there? How frustrated are they up there? It's hard to say, man but it was very surprising to see Jeff Jarrett leave. "

And on joining WWE...

"I do know that they like to make their own characters. But I'm ok with that. If I had the opportunity to go there, I may take that opportunity. I mean it all depends on certain things obviously but if they were willing to give me the opportunity, I would make the best of it. I'm not saying that I would go there, I'm definitely not saying that I wouldn't. It all depends on what they are offering. That's the bottom line."

Batista:


Batista is on his way to California for final preparations and training, as he readies himself for his WWE return.

Chris Hero on creating his WWE name:


"I thought Kassius was a strong name on its own that even if they dropped the Ohno, it was still a good name. I found out later that 'Ono' is the Japanese word for 'Axe.' Given what's happened, it's strangely appropriate."

Jim Ross:


Jim Ross has called on WWE to re-sign and give a Hall Of Fame induction to Kurt Angle...

''I'd love to see Kurt Angle finish out his career in WWE with a select number of high level matches and a Hall of Fame Induction. That could be another high level attraction at WM31.''

He also says he is considering discussing his WWE departure at some point this year...

"Perhaps. We will see. It's not a big deal or a secret. I'm happy to be out on my own and look forward to an awesome 2014. I'm not angry at anyone nor do I hold any grudges. I know who was right and who was wrong. That's life."

Edge:


Edge has revealed WWE's original plans for him. They wanted to make him ''Adorable Adam'' and pair him with ''Sensuous Sean'' (Played by Val Venis) as a new version of the Midnight Express, the two stars fought against the plan, before deciding they would have to do the best they could with the idea, only for WWE to then drop it. Next Vince Russo decided Edge should portray a deaf mute, called either ''Rage'' or ''Riot'', because Russo felt he could not talk. Edge came up with the name he eventually ended up with after listening to a radio station of the same name.

He also revealed he was invited, but ''Could not make it'' to this Monday's Raw.

Photo:


Daniel Bryan debuts his new Wyatt Family gear at a live show last night. He may also be getting a name change, he was announced as Daniel Wyatt.

Injury:


Nikki Bella re-injured her leg at a live show last night.

Chris Jericho:


Chris Jericho says he will not repeat his guest appearance in the Royal Rumble this year, but hopes to appear at some point in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment