Saturday, August 4, 2012

Today's News

TNA:


TNA have one upped WWE, they have sealed a deal to become the first wrestling company to stream their TV show live via the social media site Twitter.

Madison Rayne has become the #1 contender for their Women's title. 3 matches have also been announced for next weeks Impact...

* Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles
* The Pope vs. Rob Van Dam
* Bully Ray vs. James Storm

And the final card has been confirmed for their Hardcore Justice PPV...

TNA World Heavyweight Title Match
Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries

TNA X Division Title Match
Kenny King vs. Zema Ion

TNA Knockouts Title Match
Madison Rayne vs. Miss Tessmacher

Bound For Glory Series Ladder Match
Daniels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles

Bound For Glory Series Tables Match
James Storm vs. Robbie E vs. Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy

Bound For Glory Series Falls Count Anywhere Match
Magnus vs. Mr. Anderson vs. The Pope vs. Rob Van Dam

Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez vs. Gunner and Kid Kash

Tommy Dreamer:


Has announced that the first ever match for his new House Of Hardcore promotion will be The Young Bucks vs. former WWE tag team Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

Chris Jericho:


Says he will only ever wrestle for WWE.

WWE vs UFC:


Dana White has responded to Vince McMahon's criticism of UFC...

“Vince keeps talking s**t about us. I don’t know why. There’s a lot of things I could say about the WWE but I would never. I don’t know why he’s trying to kick us in the balls. I like Vince. I have a good relationship with Vince… I think it’s in his nature… as a competitor, as a human-being, it’s the way Vince is built. You know, whatever.”

Randy Orton:


Has only just returned from a ban, but will be gone again in a few weeks to shoot a new WWE movie.

Tully Blanchard:


Had an altercation in the back at Raw 1000 vs JBL, he says...

''...JBL on Monday night in St. Louis went on a tantrum and talked to me about things that I didn’t remember, he had told me I was rude to him and mistreated him. I told him, ‘it could have been possible I mistreated you, and I ask you to forgive me,’ he didn’t respond one way or the other after that.”

Chris Masters:


Has criticised John Cena as a stiff worker, he says he is ''Heavy with his fists''.

The Rock:


Is on his way to the UK to film his new movie Fast 6.

Kurt Angle:


Is selling follows on Twitter for $15, he is trying to raise money to make a movie.

Olympics:


Expect to see some current Olympians lace the boots for WWE, Mark Henry is on a scouting trip in London, and has approached many of the athletes with the offer of a trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment