Saturday, August 11, 2012

Today's News

CM Punk vs Colin Cowherd:


The WWE champion has been asked about the media storm over his Twitter comment (See yesterday)...

“I have nothing against Jon Jones. You gotta love Twitter, don’t you?”

He was then asked if he considered himself a role model...

“No, no because it’s too easy to screw up. I’m constantly saying that if kids can get anything positive out of me and my image, that’s awesome. But I make mistakes and I do stupid stuff all the time too. So I’m not actively trying to portray myself as a role model. I’m definitely not telling kids, ‘Do what I do, make sure you follow me.’ There’s no one right way in my opinion. Kids need to find out who they are and they can follow their own path.”


Kamala vs Dawn Marie Bytch:


Kamala has again criticised Wrestler's Rescue, on the Inside The Ropes Podcast, he said Dawn contacted him offering a cheque, that he say he did not receive until after he made his YouTube video. He says he did not set a time limit to receive the money, but did not want their help, because they did not offer with good hearts, adding the only person they have ever helped is Superfly Jimmy Snuka, and claimed that is only because Dawn and Jimmy live in the same area.


Stacy Keibler:


Has landed a TV job hosting a reality TV show called Supermarket Superstars. Contestants will pitch their products to industry bosses in the hopes of getting them to buy they wares, (Kind of like Dragon's Den) the show will be on Lifetime.


Buggy Nova:


Will be named Skyler Moon in FCW.


Trent Barretta:


Has not wrestled since February 7, but finally returned to the ring on NXT last night, Jim Ross said he looked good. Their is no conformation on why he has been gone so long, but speculation is he was injured.


TSA rips Ryback:


Curt Hawkins was asked about Ryback in an airport...

“TSA agent just asked me what’s wrong with @Ryback22 ‘s eye. I wish I knew Sir… I wish I knew.”


Abraham Washington:


WWE have released the manager of the Prime Time Playa's, after his controversial comment live on Raw a couple of weeks back. It is fair to say he is not happy about it, launching into a scathing attack on the WWE...

“@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I’m glad to call u my friends!''

“I’ve offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it’s back on me''

“Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don’t try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn’t the same…''

“Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!''

“I remember a time when the WWE didn’t care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans''

“Thanks to the fans who showed me support over the whole Kobe thing and to those I upset I apologize again. Remember It’s entertainment folks.”

He says he was told that WWE are doing whatever they can to avoid controversy so Linda McMahon's political ambitions are not hurt by her association with the company, meaning due to his mistake, they had no choice but to axe him. Despite that he still supports her...

“I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!”

He says there will be more to come...

“If you think that Kobe joke was bad wait till you hear my Vince jokes.”

WWE have defended the decision, saying he was not fired at the time because, they understood on a live show mistakes happen, but say he has continued to use offensive language on TV and on Social Media, since the Raw incident, which shows him to have poor judgement.

This statement from WWE got AW going again, re-tweeting a series of comments from his Twitter followers...

“VINCE MCMAHON CAN SAY THE “N” WORD ON NATIONAL T.V. BUT @AWPromotions CAN’T TELL A JOKE………….whats wrong with this picture???”

“McMahon is a hypocrite! It’s cool for him to mock JR’s Bells Palsy, & you aren’t cut any slack for one joke? #BeAStarVince.”

“I hope Vince hasn’t forgot How he mocked @JRsBBQ on #RAW live, and @AWPromotions gets released for one joke?”

“@if only you had strangled someone with your tie, you’d be back within 6 months lol.”

“so Dx can tell everyone to suck it but u can’t make a joke?”

“@CMPunk told one of his twitter followers to kill themselves. biggest double standard in the world.”

“@kane has sex with a dead girl but @AWPromotions makes a kobe joke and gets fired.”

“Vince can kick the leg out from under a one legged kid, wrestle women, mock The mentally retarded and he fired you!!!”

“@Didn’t Big Show make a Kobe Bryant reference in a battle rap with Cena in 2003 (Video) but AW gets let go?”



He also Tweeted Linda McMahon personally...

“Creates jobs my a**!! I’m fired thanks to you and your campaign.”


Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar:


After Brock threatened Shawn Michaels on Twitter, HBK has confirmed he will be on Raw this Monday.


Kurt Angle:


Has announced he is planning on launching a political career, after he retires, but says his past mistakes may be an issue.


Matt Hardy:


Has said he regrets last years suicide note YouTube video from last summer, he says it was part of a 3 part plan to promote himself, but realised after the reaction from the first video, that he made a mistake and pulled the other two videos.

His Brother Jeff talked to him about it a couple of days ago, and his words hit home, he says he wanted to make it so no one forgot the name Matt Hardy, but concedes he went it about very wrongly...

''I’ll make sure I’ll think not only twice before I do something, I think three times if it’s going to affect someone."

No comments:

Post a Comment