Wednesday, November 7, 2018

7/11/2018

Survivor Series:


SmackDown confirmed their teams for Survivor Series, and booked two new matches last night. The male team will be The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio and Samoa Joe. the female is Charlotte Flair, Carmella, Asuka, Sonya Deville and Naomi and a Tag elimination has been announced Uso's and New Day fought for the captaincy of the team, Jimmy & Jey got it, but immediately picked New Day for the blue team after.

As well as all of that AOP vs The Bar has been added in another champion vs champion encounter.

Gail Kin rows back:


Gail Kim has released a personal statement rowing back on calling WWE a racist organisation on social media overnight...

"After speaking with a couple of my friends recently regarding my comments on social media on racism, I had my eyes opened to the fact that my words chosen to deliver my message could have been managed more thoughtfully. The one word of my statement that I regret using is the term "they". I think due to the fact that sometimes terms like racism are thrown around easily, especially in today's climate. Racism is a serious thing and I realized that saying "they", that I was putting a blanket over everyone who works in the company. This is not true. The culture or environment of a company starts from the top. The leadership. The leadership of a company sends a message to its employees of what is tolerated and what is not. I know there are a lot of respectful people in WWE who have a lot of integrity. Being Election Day and realizing the climate of hate and negativity, I think it's important to use my voice. As an ethnic female in wrestling, there will be people reading my words and I want to set an example. I did experience racism. I never even understood the term "gook" until I worked for the company or heard the usage of so many ugly racial slurs. I think it's important to educate, listen and talk about these issues. I want to be very clear on where I stand. I want racial and gender equality. I hope that we can make strides to talk about and create change for the good of our industry and others."

She did firmly state that this was not an apology for using the word racist, just a clarification that she did not believe everyone that works there is a racist.

Legend dies:


NWA HOF'er and the man that trained Shawn Michaels, Jose Lothario has died aged 83.

Injuries:


Zelina Vega has a concussion. Curt Hawkins is back after a hernia.

Hogan accepts:


Hulk Hogan has accepted Rusev's WrestleMania challenge.

Brock Lesnar:


Brock Lesnar has signed a new WWE deal for multiple events, right up to, and including WrestleMania 35.

Mayweather backs out:


Floyd Mayweather has pulled out of an MMA fight in Japan, just days after returning from the country to announce the bout.

Duane Gill recalls biggest win:


"I cried. I went right into Vince's office and cried after winning the (Light Heavyweight) title. It was everything to me. Wrestling is what it is, but to me, it's my life. I'm the seventh longest-reigning champion in the history of WWF and WWE and I don't have an actual figure. We need a Gillberg. A Gillberg-Goldberg box set? Tell me, is that not perfect?"

Punk humbled:


Chris Jericho and Cody Rhodes recalled CM Punk trying to make himself locker room leader in WWE and being humbled by two legends, Y2J himself, and Booker T...

Jericho told him, in front of the whole roster, after a speech announcing himself as the new locker room leader, and received a huge pop from the talent for it...

"You don't lead me!"

While Booker T responded to him chastising everyone for being messy in the locker room...

"He's not telling me to pick up my trash." he then went around the room and tipped out every bin as Punk watched on.

Arena leaks another match:


The SAP centre has leaked a fourth match for TLC. Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment