Sunday, November 11, 2018

11/11/2018

What passing-bells for these who die as cattle?
— Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
Only the stuttering rifles' rapid rattle
Can patter out their hasty orisons.
No mockeries now for them; no prayers nor bells;
Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs,—
The shrill, demented choirs of wailing shells;
And bugles calling for them from sad shires.




Lest We Forget... 100 years on...

Linda promotion:


Linda McMahon is being touted with a promotion in Donald Trump's government team. She is rumoured to be getting the role of commerce secretary,


Rodney Mack talks backstage fight that led to ECW contract:


"Jazz and I had been traveling with ECW for about a year and a half but I got sent home because I challenged all them m-therf--kers in the locker room because they kept f--king with me. I stood in the middle of the locker room and challenged every last one of them and ain't nobody jump! So we went back home for a few months and then Tommy Dreamer called Jazz about a PPV. Jazz convinced me to fly down with her and it was that PPV where guys from another promotion, XPW, started a big fight during the main event. Everybody ran outside and we started cleaning house. I knocked out about 5 guys and when I got back to the locker room, Paul E and I hugged and shook hands and I cried. I'm a very emotional guy when it comes to anything. So Paul E and I had a moment and from then then on out I started working with them. I went from curtain jerker to working in the main event."


Heat on NJPW boss:


Harold Meij has been criticised for westernising the Japanese promotion...

''Yes, if you're saying, 'Oh, you're trying to Westernize it by bringing more English content,' then yes, we are, because I believe that most of our interviews for example, or most of our videos that explain the match or explain the emotions of the wrestlers before a match, or even post-match comments, yes, most of that is in Japanese. So I am trying to bring more of that content in English, and together with the history, for example the history of the Bullet Club, for example, the history of Chaos, for example, the faction, is something that we will bring out in English, because I want to explain the richness of that history to an audience that may not have been exposed to it as much as Japanese fans. So yes, I'm trying to bring more English content, but I'm not trying to change anything within the ring. I'm actually trying to bring exactly that essence to the Western audience. And incidentally, you know, we do talk about American-type wrestling, Japanese-type wrestling we've been discussing, Mexican, maybe even British – those four might be the big four, but as talent gets exchanged, or as talent moves between promotions and as we, of course, start wrestling overseas and some other promotions are wrestling in Japan, I think the differences between those will start to merge a little bit more so it will be less pointed, in that sense. More like a global standardization, if you will. But no, I'm trying to do the exact opposite, so, I'm trying to bring Japan as is."


Alexa benched for some time:


Alexa Bliss suffered multiple concussions in a short period of time. WWE are not keen to clear her until she passes more rigorous teasting.


Injury:


Luke Harper has been seen with a cast on his hand.


Magnus wants answers from WWE:


"I feel like there's something there that they are not telling me. I don't know what it is. Frankly, we're all adults. I'd rather them give me a straight answer but I could never get that from them. There's so many people and so many camps. There's so many snakes in the grass. I'd rather just get a straight answer and they don't want to do that. I just don't have time to play games with them."


Matt Hardy:


Matt Hardy drove the pace car at a Nascar race today.

No comments:

Post a Comment