Sunday, November 25, 2018

25/11/2018

Cena leaves China:


John Cena has ended 160 days living in China, but will only have 1 day in the States before going on a World promotional trip for his film 'Bumblebee'.

AJ considering future:


AJ Styles has left the wrestling world questioning his ring future after giving the following answer to a question about his goals for 2019...

"What's left for me? I don't really know. I always will find something new and I'm not sure what that new is quite yet, but at the same time, I've been doing this for 19 years and at what point do I go and call it quits? I don't know what that is, but I can tell you I'm very proud of the year that I had."

Starrcade:


Bray Wyatt made a surprise return, stepping in for Braun Strowman at last nights Starrcade.

Hooome:


Hacksaw Jim Duggan has been released from the hospital. He promises to reveal why he was there in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment