Sunday, November 18, 2018

18/11/218


Glance behind the curtain:


WWE have released an out of kayfabe VT of Becky Lynch finding out she would not be allowed to wrestle tonight...



WarGames:


Results...


  1. Matt Riddle bt Kassius Ohno
  2. Shayna Baszler bt Kairi Sane (2-1)
  3. Aleister Black bt Johnny Gargano
  4. Tommaso Ciampa bt Velveteen Dream
  5. Pete Dunne, Ricochet and War Raiders bt Undisputed Era

Notes...

  • X-Pac was in the crowd
  • Bobby Fish was injured in the main event
  • Pete Dunne worked the event with a broken bone in his foot
  • WWE handed out LED bracelets to fans. They were guided to type a code into their phone to activate it. It then changed colours as wrestlers entered the arena.

Ronda not ready:


Ronda Rousey says she does not feel ready for Charlotte...


"If it was my absolute preference I would probably choose to have more experience and be more developed in the ring before I would have the opportunity to share it with someone like Charlotte Flair. But you know, opportunities come when they come. I'm ready to seize it, I've succeeded at crazier things before and I was thrown into the WWE deep end since day one, and I haven't drowned yet. Keep sending them my way, I'll keep doing my absolute best to keep surpassing expectations."

HBK says return was not about money:


"Unfortunately, everybody feels like it was all about the money and this, that, and the other. And I mean it respectfully, of course, but, technically, I'd make more money doing a single's match at WrestleMania. Do you know what I mean? Because that brand is bigger. I'm charging more for a single's match! Do you know what I mean? But I didn't feel like I was put in a position in this particular match to be that guy. Do you know what I mean? And everything else about working with a younger guy at WrestleMania puts me in a much tougher, more difficult situation performance-wise. And that's something I had been consistent about over the last eight years. I didn't want to be put in that position because I'm good with the performances that I've had at WrestleMania. I wanted to end those the way that I ended them, just happened to be a special thing that again in a million years I didn't think would come up, but it did and that honestly is the only reason why I said, 'yes'."

Survivor Series:


Tonight is WWE Survivor Series. Raw and SmackDown will battle it out for brand supremacy. Mandy Rose joined the women's blue team, but Natalya and Ruby Riott have been dropped by Raw, it seems. A graphic has been released with the two stars blacked out.

Angry WWE star:


Heath Slater has twice complained about being overlooked for tonight's PPV, pn social media today.

No comments:

Post a Comment