Friday, November 30, 2018

30/11/2018

NXT promotion:


Dave Meltzer claims Aleister Black will step up to the full roster after he concludes his feud with Johnny Gargano.


Ton up:


Ronda Rousey has hit 100 days with the red Women's gold.


Vader:


Jesse, son of Leon 'Vader', White has visited his father's old school to see the tribute mural that has been installed in memory of the WWE Alum. (Picture).


Evolve ban Impact:


Santana of LAX has expressed disappointment in Impact pulling them from a match vs NXT stars...

"In a perfect world. It would've definitely been cool, especially for the fans. But wrestling has proven to us once again that there's still much more work that needs to be done, in order for all of us us to truly enjoy the endless possibilities."

As a result of Impact pulling the team, for what they claim were ''Political reasons'' the promotion have banned Impact contracted talent from being booked for future events.


Heat on Kane:


Jerry Jarrett says he feels Kane has heat with him, even though he made him...

"Kane has been a little bit of a disappointment. Because I saw him when I was up for the Hall of Fame. And maybe he didn't see me, but I thought he did because I waved at him and said, 'Hello Glenn!' Then when he was running for the mayor of Knoxville, I sent him a little tweet and said, 'Glenn, it's your old buddy', and he didn't answer back. So I don't know what that situation was, but I would think he wouldn't forget that his mother used to call me twice a week and say, 'Do you think Glenn's wasting his time? Will he ever make any money in this business?' I said, 'Yes ma'am, I think he will. Just got to wait for your opportunity.' I don't think he has forgotten that I'm the one that flew him to New York and introduced him to Vince McMahon. Maybe… I just, I don't know. All I can go by is the way he has acted, and if I see Sting or Scott Hall, they will run through the crowd to hug my neck. So there's some big difference."


New movie:


R-Truth stars in 'Blood Brothers' which is out today.


Right to buy:


WWE have reportedly gotten the rights to buy UK promotions Progress and ICW and German league WXW. The right to buy was a proviso of the working arrangements they agreed with the American giant.


WWE PC:


Hurricane is currently having a coaching stint at the PC.

**George Bush Snr**

No comments:

Post a Comment