Tuesday, November 13, 2018

13/11/2018

Cody Rhodes:


Cody Rhodes has suffered a large tear to his meniscus and needs surgery, buta minor one, not as bad as he first feared.


Survivor Series:


Chad Gable & Bobby Roode have won the tag team captaincy for Raw. Revival, Dallas & Axel, Ascension, and Lucha House Party will join them. Natalya, Mickie James, Tamina Snuka, Nia Jax and Ruby Riott are the red women's team and Bobby Lashley and Finn Balor round out the men's.


Match pulled:


Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch is off. Becky Lynch suffered a suspected broken nose and showed concussion like symptoms after being bust open on Raw last night. there is said to be huge heat on Nia Jax for the stiff shot that did the damage. There is talk she will be stripped of the title tonight, so someone else can face Rousey on Sunday.


John Cena:


(Photo) John Cena appears on the poster for 'Bumblebee'.


SD tease:



  • How will Raw react to Becky Lynch's invasion?
  • Can the Men's Survivor Series team get on the same page?
  • Will Charlotte Flair captain the women's team this Sunday?
  • Who will join The Usos & The New Day at Survivor Series?



Paige shoots down return rumour:


Stories that Paige was set to make a shock return to the ring this weekend, on the female SmackDown team, have been shot down by the lady herself...

"One more knock to my neck could result in paralysis. Don't read 'facts' on the internet. As much as I want that to be true it's 100% not."


Injury:


Zelina Vega is cleared from her Evolution knock.


Legend blames Taker for never making it:


Bill Dundee says Undertaker stopped him from ever getting to WWE...

"I don't know why he didn't like me. I think he's the reason I never got past the front desk of Vince. He married a girl that I knew and there's there's no telling what she said to him about me, because the heat's all on his end. "'Mean' Mark Callous doesn't like me, I have never done anything to him that I know of."

No comments:

Post a Comment