Wednesday, November 21, 2018

21/11/2018

Charlotte fined:


Charlotte Flair has been fined $100,000 for attacking referee's at Survivor Series.


TLC:


Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles is booked to main event TLC next month.


Where is Lars going?:


Both Raw and SmackDown are airing vignettes plugging the impending debut of NXT's Lars Sullivan.


Rey unmasked:


Rey Mysterio had his mask ripped off by Randy Orton on SmackDown last night.


Assaulted wrestler in emergency surgery:


The wrestler assaulted with a brick in Puerto Rico this week has had to undergo surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain. His management team are asking for prayers for a recovery. The surgery went well and he is currently stable in hospital.

Many top names have taken to social media to call for his attacker to be black-balled from the sport.


Mick Foley talks difficulties of Raw GM job:


"It was a tough job, and the strange thing about it was the unparalleled negativity from the fan base on social media, who apparently thought WWE really allowed a 53-year-old with a fanny pack to run a billion-dollar corporation. Most of the comments will be negative, and I did have some say in certain instances, and part of that job was to see which battles to fight and why. There would be times when I would talk to Mr. McMahon and say that I would like to handle this on my own. I had some words, and how I say something is more important than what I say. If I had left six or seven lasting impressions in the eight-month span then that is a pretty good track record."

No comments:

Post a Comment