Saturday, November 10, 2018

10/11/2018

Omega pops for WWE champ:


Kenny Omega says he would love to face Buddy Murphy. Murphy accepted his challenge.


Undertaker Jr.:


Undertaker's son, Gunner, has discussed his wrestling future...

"I'd say as a kid, definitely. You see it so much and you're just think like, 'Wow, how cool would that be?' In my eyes, it was like being a superhero. As you get older, you get into your teenage years and kind of want to be independent, and find your own interests. So, in my young adult life I steered away from wrestling and tuned in when it was necessary. I went to Full Sail University and got my Bachelor's as a Video Game Artist, that's kind of the path I'm setting before myself. I'd like to, in the next five to ten years, be an artist for a team in a production company for video games. Something I could put my 3D skills to good use and eventually own my own indie company."


Injury:


Cody Rhodes says he heard a loud pop in his knee after a match this weekend, and has had to pull out of his ROH / NJPW tour match on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment