Wednesday, November 28, 2018

28/11/2018

Farewell Anvil:


Jim Neidhart's funeral will be featured on this weeks 'Total Diva's'.


David Arquette reveals why he left ring during Nick Gage incident:


"I'm thinking, 'I just got cut in my neck, and if that's my jugular, I'm going to die.' Pretty quickly after that I exited the ring and had someone look at it. Luke is a dear friend of mine, and his son, who is a fantastic wrestler named Jungle Boy, was wrestling on the same show. We've been friends for over 30 years, so Luke is the one I went to see to look inside the wound. He looked and said no, so I knew I didn't cut a main artery or vein. I could feel something was wrong with my neck, but I wanted to finish the match and tell a complete story."

He also said he needed surgery to repair the muscle damage done to his neck.


XFL:


St. Louis are the first city to announce they will enter a team into the reformed XFL.


TLC:


Becky Lynch vs Charlotte vs Auska is booked for the blue Women's gold.


Controversial angle:


WWE are using Jeff Hardy's past addictions as the fuel for a new angle with Samoa Joe.


Heat on Pete:


Pete Dunne has been getting heat from UK fans for defending WWE's new hard line on UK talent availability. He says fans should be proud to see their favourite wrestlers achieve their dreams and that British wresting will be fine without the talent that are now off limits. Many UK fans disagreed, pointing out the higher ticket prices to see the WWE UK shows are not as easily affordable as local shows, and accused him and his colleagues of selling out to the American giant.


Edge:


Edge has lost his mother, Judy.


Mercury cleared:


Earlier this year Joey Mercury was arrested in Chicago, where he was set to produce All-In and transported to Florida to answer a number  of charges, including theft, fraud and identity theft. He was cleared of all charges today after proving he was with WWE on a European tour at the time of the crimes, and therefore could not have committed them.


NJPW:


Indie legend Excalibur has joined the NJPW English language broadcast team.


KO Mania:


Kevin Owens has challenged Elton John to a match at WrestleMania after then iconic musician cancelled a gig 30 minutes after it was due to start, He said it ruined his wife's night, and he wanted revenge.


Jesse vs Trump:


Jesse Ventura says he is weighing up a Presidential run, and that Donald Trump would have no hope in beating him...

"I'm being pressured right now from the Green Party. I'm big into cannabis legalization, also into alternative energy. We need to get away from fossil fuels, we got to go to the sun. It's time. I haven't made a decision yet because it's a long time off. But if I do do it, Trump will not have a chance. For one, Trump knows wrestling, he participated in two WrestleMania's. He knows he can never outtalk a wrestler and he knows I'm the greatest talker wrestling's ever had. So if I go for it he's history and he knows it."


WWE robbed:


Cedric Alexander and Lucha House Party had their car broken into last night.


Tyson Kidd talks career ending injury:


"The night of injury, it was just one of those days where the show was being changed -- up to the last minute -- but the show was being changed and the next thing I know it's me against Joe in a dark match," Kidd said. "I'd never worked Joe before. I'd of course seen him. I'm a student of the game, I've seen everybody. But I'd never physically worked him. When we landed on the Muscle Buster, I saw the whitest light I've ever seen. I thought it was a concussion for a second. I remember thinking, 'Man, I did this whole match, completely on the fly, I pulled it off and then I get rocked at the end.' I have a picture and I think my hands are in the wrong position compared to other ones I've seen. I wasn't able to run through it with him (before the match)," Kidd explained. "I drop, bang, and at first I saw this light and I was like, 'Ah, man.' And then my whole body went limp. It felt like it weighed a million pounds. I was completely paralyzed. I was paralyzed from the neck down. We hit, however long it takes him to pin me 1, 2, 3, give it a beat and then I could move my fingers and toes," Kidd said. "It was probably five or six seconds. But time stands still. I knew because I was being pinned, but in terms of sense of time, it was out the window. If it had just happened and I'm just laying there, I would have had no clue, but since I was being pinned, I know it was only a matter of several seconds."


Bliss back:


Alexa Bliss has started training for her return.


Fox want top star to switch shows:


Fox officials want Ronda Rousey on the blue show when they take over next year.


NXT UK:


Rhea Ripley is officially the first female UK WWE champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment