Monday, November 12, 2018

12/11/2018

David Arquette not back for WWE match:


"No, WWE is not the goal. I mean, I love WWE and I would love to do anything with them, ever. No, my main goal is getting some respect. That really is what it's about. I've called out Cody Rhodes, cause me and his dad wore the same belt, and if I can get him to respect me, then I think I can get other people to respect me."


Regal warns young wrestlers:


William Regal has posted an image of his horribly damaged neck, and warned care-free young wrestlers that they face the same future, if they do not tone down their ring styles (Photo).


Rousey talks life on the road:


"Being on the road and everything has given me a lot more respect for what everybody else does. I mean, honestly, when I came into this, I thought everybody just wrestled once a week! I just thought they showed up at RAW or SmackDown and that was it. I didn't even know that there were live shows throughout the week! I mean, and these people just go nonstop. Like, I have nowhere near the schedule that everybody else has. If I'm on a week of live shows, it takes me a week to recover from it. If anything, I have the super easy tourist version. I have nothing to complain about! I do whatever I can to perform whenever they need me to perform, but I have a much easier schedule than everybody else." 


WWE homecoming:


Killian Dain returned to ICW in the UK over the weekend.


Raw tease:



  • Stephanie McMahon is back
  • The Beast brings his Universal Championship to Raw
  • Alexa Bliss' Survivor Series squad revealed
  • Can Baron Corbin evade Braun Strowman?
  • Who will round out the Raw Men's Survivor Series Team?



Mania on sale:


WWE have released the travel packages for WrestleMania today.


Alberto Del Rio:


ADR says he has given up on a social life...

"I stopped going out because you always have stupid people approaching you and wanting to give you a hard time just because of who you are. I got tired of going to places and people wanting to pick fights with me or to prove something themselves or their drunk friends, so I decided to stop going out."


Angle leak:


WWE are planning a SmackDown invasion of Raw tonight, with a twist. It will be implied that a member of the Raw roster orchestrates it, this will have implications for Survivor Series, if they go with it, they might change things, now that it has leaked.


Royal Rumble:


WWE have confirmed the women's Royal Rumble match will continue, next year. WWE say the winning team in the MMC competition will get the number 30 spots in the respective gendered matches.

**Stan Lee**

No comments:

Post a Comment